By that, I mean he forged the certificate.

"We can figure out why we lived separately and what to tell your brother later." Yor nods at Loid's words. "All right."

It would make the school suspicious if we got married before the interview. 

I got permission from the Shopkeeper, so I feel much better.

As I am happy, I still need to figure out how I can patrol without being caught.

So exciting...

Father, mother, two daughters... these four created this pretend family to further their ends, and are living under the same roof as they hide their true identities from each other.

I'm gonna show Mama around!" Anya announces. Lod leans back and says. "Once we get settled in, we'll practice the interview."

Anya leads Yor into the small kitchen. "This is the kitchen! Papa and sissy are good at cooking!" She announces. "Oh, I see." Yor hums. Anya then takes Yor to the bathroom. "This is the toilet. And that's the bathtub!" Anya points at them. "Everything's so clean." Yor notes as she looks around.

Anya pulls out a step stool under the sink and steps onto the furniture. "I can wash my face all by myself!" She proclaims proudly. "You're such a big girl, Miss Anya." Yor compliments.

Anya then runs into the bedroom. "This is Anya's room! Welcome!" Yor examines the cutesy room. "Thank you for inviting me in. My, what an adorable room." Anya quickly scrambles onto her bed and grabs her stuffed animal. "I'll introduce you to Mr. Chimera." She holds the stuffie above her head and speaks in a different voice. "I am Chimera. It is a pweasure to meet your acquaintance."

"It's very nice to meet you, Mr. Chimera. I am Miss Anya's mama." Yor greets the toy. Anya then rushes to a room next to hers but stops from opening the door and looks to the side. "Sissy! Can Mama and me enter your room?" She asks loudly. "Oh course, Anya!" Y/n responds.

Luckily, I put away my suit and my other things in the secret compartment.

Anya opens the door and holds a hand out to the room. "This is Sissy's room. Papa and I worked hard in making this room pretty for her.

 Papa and I worked hard in making this room pretty for her

OR

(The color scheme and signs are your choices!)

"Oh my, how gorgeous! It's so lovely." Yor remarks as she looks over the room. "Sissy has a hard time falling asleep and is a light sleeper so Papa says to not wake her unless it's super-duper important," Anya informs Yor who hums. "Alright, I'll make sure to do that."

Now Sissy can continue being a superhero at night!

Anya then opens up to another room and walks in. This is Papa's room!" She tells them. "So this is Loid's room..." Yor says as she leans down to look over the room. Anya closes the room and points to the last door. "This is your room, Mama." She opens the door and Yor walks in. "So this is my..." She trails off as she looks at the room in awe. "What a lovely room."

Loid and y/n walk in with the final boxes in their arms. "I'm glad you like it." Loid smiles. "This is the last of the boxes. Dad and I took care of arranging the furniture and cleaning the room." Y/n says as she sets down the stack.

"I helped too!" Anya announces and the father and eldest child remember her trying to clean the windows but slips and spills the clean water. "All you did was tip over a bucket of water," Loid says bluntly. Anya is shocked by this and y/n rubs her back. "You tried, and that was good enough." She encourages.

Yor laughs and she looks to the room. "This is such a lovely room. I don't know what to do with myself." Loid looks back to Yor. "What do you mean? Please make yourself at home. Actually, this is your home now, so make yourself comfortable."

Yor softens at this. "Thank you."