8. A cute scar on your ugly face

Start from the beginning

Before leaving your house with Nobara and Yuji, you saw that Choso sent you a snap.

It made you slightly laugh and when you wanted to reply to him, Nobara came to your room

« What are you doing? We are leaving, come!, she said with a hurry. »

You nodded and followed her to Yuji's car. When you wanted to hop in the car, Nobara took the advantage of the moment to slap your bottom. She laughed and was very proud of her when let out a scream of surprise. You followed her in her laugh. Yuji tried to hide his laugh but it was a lost cause.

You guys managed to go to Megumi's and you struggled to find a parking space, it was so crowded! It looked like the whole city were there! You said hi to everyone... some people complimented your costume and some noisy ones asked why Choso didn't came with you.

Two hours passed and you didn't saw him. You found it weird but tried to not thinking about it. You were dancing, eating and talking with your friend. The atmosphere was fun and everyone enjoyed themselves.

« That's our song!, shouted Nobara to you when she heard I'm slave from you by Britney. »

You two jumped like little girls and started to shout the lyrics. Nobara was moving all over the place, you two tried to look sexy but it was ridiculously funny! You couldn't stop laughing until you saw someone familiar...

You frowned and your blood started to boil.

« Nobara..?, you called her with worry.
– What?, she shouted with a laugh.
– Is that Choso? Or am I dreaming?, you asked pointing at the boy in front of you. »

Nobara turned her attention to where you were pointing. She stared at the person with a frown, also just as troubled as you.

« It looks like him duh, she said before looking at you. »

The boy in front of you was wearing a black tee shirt with long sleeves, a black jean and the same Doc Martens of Choso and he was the only person on this entire house wearing a Ghostface mask. He was casually chatting with a girl... she was wearing a tight nurse costume. They looked very comfortable, they were definitely flirting. He had his hand on her back and she was very close to him.

It can't be Choso, it just can't be!

« Your baby boy is in good company as you can see, someone whispered in your hear out of nowhere. »

You had turned your head so quickly towards the person who had spoken to you that it had hurt you.

Yuta. You were already annoyed.

« I swear... you are worse than a cockroach !, you scolded. »

He let out a small laugh not bothered by your insult. You searched Nobara but she disappeared.