Chapter 77- Your awake.

*Dominic's POV*
She's back. She's stable. I sit next to her again. I hold her hand.
"You had me worried amore. Don't do that again." I say. I feel her fingers twitching. I look up.
"I'll try not to." She smile. I smile to. I lean over and place a kiss to her lips.
"Your awake." I smile.
"God I missed you so much." She say pulling me back for another kiss.
"Not as much as me." I say in between kisses. I manage to pull away.
"I'm gonna get the doctor." I say. I walk out and I see Aaron and El. I give them a soft nod.
"How's Dani today? El ask.
"She's okay." I say. I keep walking. I walk back with the doctor. After doing some tests it's just me and her. I won't tell anyone she's awake yet. I wanna spend time with her. I sit down.
"How are you feeling amore?" I ask.
"Better." She smile.
"Cuddles." She say holding her arms out. I chuckle. I get on the bed and we cuddle.
"How long have I been out?" She ask.
"About 11 days." I shrug.
"Oh god how's Matteo?" She say looking up at me worried.
"He's fine. He just has a graze on his eyebrow. My doctor said he may have a scar there most of his life or he may grow out of it." I say.
"When can I see him?" She ask.
"Amore I may sound selfish but I wanna spend time with you. I thought I lost you." I admit. She pouts her lip.
"Your not selfish. I understand. Besides I'd rather it was me and you." She say rolling on top of me.
"What're you doing?" I warn. She shush me with her lips on mine. I wrap my arms carefully around her. I feel my buddy down there twitch for her.
"Baby you need rest." I say. She start kissing my jawline.
"I'm one tough cookie now shhhh and help me." She whisper.
"I know you are but baby rest then I promise you I'll fuck you till you can't walk." I say in her ear.
"Please." She wine.
"No. Now rest or you won't get what I promised." I say. She roll off me.
"So what happened while I was out?" She say.
"I had Jade locked up in a cell. I wanted to wait for you to wake up before I go and see why they took you. Not much else. I've been here." I shrug.
"Can I see her? I deserve to know. I wanna at least hit her." She say.
"Baby I don't-." I get cut off.
"I know you said that you don't want me to see the other side of you but I'm your wife, we have a kid, if I'm gonna love you I wanna love all of you." She say.
"Okay." I sigh. She kiss me on the cheek.
"Can you help me shower? I feel disgusting." She say.
"Of course." I say. I help her get up. I grab a set of clothes for her. I help her into the bathroom. I untie her hospital gown. I pull her towards my stomach. Her back flush against me. I have self control. But I'll give her a little of what she wants. I take the gown off slowly. She push herself back towards me. It fall to her feet. She turn around and she start unbuttoning my top slowly. Once it's done she wrap her arms around my waist. I shrug my top off. I cup her cheeks. I lean down and kiss her. I unbuckle my belt. I let my trousers fall. I turn us around and I turn the shower on. I take her underwear off. I help her in. I take my boxers off. I hop in after her. I wrap my arms around her waist. I lean down to kiss her. She wrap her arms around my neck. I dip down and I pick her up. She wrap her legs around my waist. I move down her neck. I take her breast in my mouth. I nibble on her nipple. I start sucking. She moan. I kiss my way over to the other one and I do the same. I kiss my way up her jaw to her lips again. I pull away. She pout her lips. I smile. I put her down and I help her wash. I can tell she's a little sore from laying in bed for nearly two weeks. I massage her scalp. After I wash myself I help her get out and dry off. I help her into white silk pyjamas. I change into black slacks and a button up again. I help her walk back to bed. We cuddle.
"Do you know a guy named Aaron?" I ask. She sigh.
"Yes. But it's not what you think. We used to be friends at the end of high school but he turned weird. He became obsessed with me. He would ask to hangout all the time. He even asked me on a date when I was with Luke. I accepted not because I liked him but because I felt bad. I told him I felt uncomfortable but he carried on. I told Carlos and he had a restraining order. A little over the top of you ask me but yeah. Why'd you ask?" She say looking up at me.
"He was here. He is here." I say holding her closer.
"W-what?" Her eyes widen. She sit up.
"Get me out of here." She say.
"I can't. It'll look suspicious." I say sitting up and holding her closer.
"Just don't let him near me." I say wrapping her arms around my neck.
"I would never. Like I said I'd kill every man that ever looked at you or even touched you if you want me to." I say rocking us back and forth.
"I can't be near him. He made me uncomfortable." She say. I start to feel tears seep through my work shirt.
"I'll never leave your side. I'll even have a word with him." I say laying us back down. I hold her in my arms. That's the best I can do now.