Chapter 67- Shit.......

Well it's been a week since Jade was here. She hasn't come back. I'm glad. I hate her. Anyway she's gone now. I feed Matteo while on the rocking chair in our room and Dominic next to us reading on his phone.
"How about we take him swimming?" I ask.
"Will he like it?" Nick ask.
"We'll there's only one way to find out." I smile. He finish up and I find tiny blue swimming trunks for him. I grab his towel. I set him down on the bed while I get changed. I put a white bathing suit on. I grab towels for me and Nick. I walk out and the two are playing on the bed. I smile. We head down to the pool. We take him in slowly. He start splashing. We both laugh.
"Come on now not long to go." Nick say from inside the pool. He goes in all the way and so do I. I swim him over to Dominic. We take him to the edge. He start splashing the side of the infinity pool. We splash with him.
"piccolo piantagrane." Nick say.
"What does that mean?" I ask.
"Little troublemaker." He say smiling and going back to playing with Matteo. I love it when he speaks Italian. I wonder if he can speak any other language. I know he speaks French. I'm curious.
"What other languages do you speak?" I ask.
"6 in total. English, Italian, French, Russian, German and Spanish." He say.
"Didn't know you knew German. I thought you hated them?" I ask.
"I do but I thought it would be best to learn it so I can understand what they're saying. It apart of my job, well ish." He shrug. Mat try's to climb over the edge. I grab him. I hand him over to Nick. We take him to the middle of the pool. Nick holds him to his chest then they both go underwater then seconds later they come back up. Matteo giggle and smile.
"You wanna go back under." He ask.
"Don't overdo it." I say putting my hands on my hips. He wrap his arm through mine and pulls me closer to his side.
"If he's anything like his father he'll be fine." He say brushing his lips over mine. They go back under and they both come back up laughing. I smile at them.
"Come on mister it's getting really cold." I say.
*Angelique's POV*
Fuck I hate her with the passion. I watch them play in the water. She's one bitch. She's taken advantage of his money since day one. I think I'll take Melissa up on her offer to get rid of her.
*Dominic's POV*
We finish playing in the pool and me and Dani head in the shower and we bath Matteo. We put his pyjamas on and put him to sleep. Once we close the door we sigh. I enclose her in a hug. I pick her up. I take her into bed. We cuddle for a while.
"Can we go get ice cream?" She ask. I chuckle.
"Honey it's like 9 in the night." I say.
"So?" She shrug.
"Come on then." I say getting up. She wrap her legs around me. I pick her up and I take her downstairs.
"Hey Marie could you keep an eye on Matteo we're going out for a bit." I say.
"Sure no problem. Enjoy." She wave. I smile. I grab Dani's hand and we make our way to my garage. I look at her face once she stops. Her mouth is wide open and her eyes are wide. She hasn't seen my collection of cars. It's cause I don't normally use these I have drivers to take me everywhere.
"No way. An Aston Martin." She say. I smirk.
"You want it?" I say.
"What?" She ask a little shell shocked.
"Do you want it? You can have it if you want I don't use it." I shrug.
"Are you sure?" She say looking up at me.
"Your my wife you can have every car here. Except for my Maserati mc20." I say pointing to the black vehicle.
"I'll take it on one condition." She say looking a little mischievous. I tilt my head.
"What?" I ask. She grab my belt.
"We break it in." She say seductively while pulling me by my belt towards the white Aston Martin.
"Taking control? Enjoy it while you can." I say grabbing her hips. I kiss her half exposed shoulder. I flick the door open with the keys in my pocket. She open the back door. She sit down on the edge of the seat. She grab my belt again and pull me towards her. I place both my legs in between hers. I tilt her head up with my fingers. I lean down to place a kiss to her lips.
"Lay down." I order. She shuffle back and lay down. I climb in on top of her. I lean behind me and close the door. The cameras won't be able to see us then. She pull me down to kiss her by my collar. I pull away and she pouts her lips out. I start to kiss her neck.
"Tell daddy how much you want him." I growl in between kisses while grinding against her.
"Please daddy I want you." She whine.
"What do you want?" I say.
"I want you inside me please daddy." She whine again. I chuckle. I slide my hands down her waist. I get to the waist band of her sports shorts. I slide them down. She kick her sliders off. I throw them into the front along with her shorts. I run my hands up her oversized T-shirt which I believe is mine. She hasn't got a bra on.
"Your not wearing a bra and your going out?" I growl. All she can get out is a soft whimper. I smirk. I take my top off to. I slide my trousers off and down to my ankles. I pull her top off. I throw it in the front. She start to run her hand down my stomach. She run her fingers through the waist band of my boxers. I grab her wrist. I shove it to the side.
"I'm in charge you got that?" I say looking at her dead in the eye. I look down I pull her panties to the side and I pull my dick out. I pump it a couple of times.
"I've missed your tight pussy around my dick sweetheart." I say placing a couple of kisses under her ear.
"I've missed you inside of me daddy." She moan. With that I thrust inside of her. I pull all the way out and ram myself back into her. We both let out a satisfied moan. I pick up my speed. I wrap my arms around her waist while kissing her neck while occasionally pressing some to her lips. We see lights flashing. Shit.......