Chapter 18- Planning.

*Dominic's POV*
I check my watch again and see there's only ten minutes left til we have to leave.
"Angel we have to go?!" I shout. I don't hear a call back. Fuck. I walk up the stairs to the first floor. I check in the kitchen. Nothing. I check the dining room. Nothing. I check the lounge. Nothing. I'm getting worried now. Where the fuck is she?
"Angel?!" I shout again. No call back. I go in the lift and I go to the library. Nothing. I check all the rooms in the basement. I go back up to the penthouse and I look in our room. No one. Fuck where is she? I clench and unclench my fist. That bastard can't get through my security no way. Wait my office. I rush through the doors and I see her asleep on one little arm chair. I sigh in relief. I walk over to her and I kneel down in front of her. I wipe the hair out of her face and behind her ear. I caress her cheek. Fuck she's beautiful. Her face. That body. Everything about her draws me in. I know I'm not capable of love but I can't shake the feeling that I've fallen for her. I've fallen hard. There's no way am I leaving her anytime soon. I pick her up in my arms careful not to wake her up. I open the door and I walk to the lift. I press the down button. I stand there with my Angel in my arms. I gaze down at her. I get interrupted by the ding. I walk in the lift and I press the ground floor. We start to go down. I walk out and she starts stirring in her sleep.
"Shhh my Angel everything's okay." I whisper giving her a kiss on the head.
"Don't forget my books." She murmur.
"I won't my Angel I won't. Now go back to sleep." I whisper again. She cuddle up to me. I go to the front door and the cars waiting. I pick up the books that I put down on the table earlier and I make my way out to the car. The valet open it for me. I slide mine and Dani's body in. I sit her on my lap and hold her close. They start the car and we head to the airport. The whole way I look down at her. We go round the back where my jet is. We pull up. They open the door for me. I slide out with Dani still close. I walk over to the jet and I see them already packing our suitcases in. I walk up the steps and a flight attendant greets me.
"Hello there sir." She chirp.
"Would you shut the fuck up." I say through gritted teeth.
"Oh sorry." She whisper. I walk through and see Marie, Ice and Marco doing they're thing.
"Hey boss." Marie say.
"Boss we found something on the Spanish and Germans." Ice say coming up to us.
"I would love to know but I have to take her to the bedroom in the back." I whisper. I look back down at her.
"Oh shit sorry didn't see her." He say going back to sit down. I nod at him in acknowledgment. I make my way to the back of the jet and I open the door. I walk through. I go over to the bed and I set her down. I pull the covers over her. I stand back up and I see her eyes creeping open.
"No stay please." She mumble as I feel something warm and small touch my hand. I look down and she's holding my hand.
"Ok my Angel let me go see Ice then I'll be straight back. I promise." I kneel down beside her and kiss her forehead. I get back up and I walk out and close the door gently. I walk back and sit down on the couch.
"Okay what did you find." I say leaning on my hand.
"The scouts say that they are plotting against us. They are planning an attack but they couldn't find where, when, how. We need to be extra observant and cautious." He say. I slam my fist on the side rest.
"Fucking bastard. So he wants to kill her and me." I say leaning forward.
"He wants the Italian mafia in his name." Marco say.
"Well then we're gonna have to plot against them to. Call the French and tell them what we're planning. DuPont owes me a favour." I say getting up.
"Yes boss." Ice say. I unbutton my suit jacket and I make my way back to the bedroom at the back. I open the door gently and I look in. I see her laying down awake. I step into the room and close the door behind me. Her head turns towards me. She smile.
"I thought you were sleeping." I cross my arms.
"Yeah well I didn't have my personal heater with me." She pout. I smile. I walk over to her side of the bed and lean over her. She wrap her arms around my neck. I lean down and place a kiss on her lips. I lean more onto her. I lift my legs onto the bed.
"Warm enough." I smile.
"I still feel cold." She pout out her lips again. I lean down and kiss her again. I bite her bottom lip asking for entrance. She open her mouth and I take over. I explore every bit of her mouth. She's intoxicating. She moan softly into the kiss. I pull away.
"Baby I don't think that we should do this now. The jet's about to take off." I say.
"Why not?" She say.
"Cause everyone's next door and they'll hear us." He say.
"But you wanted everyone to hear me in the office." She challenge.
"Baby don't challenge me. Anyway they're my most trusted colleagues and friends. I treat them like family. And I don't want my family to hear me pleasure what's mine." I say smirking.
"I'm not yours." She say challenging me.
"I said don't challenge me. You are mine ever since I saw you in my club and when your father made me marry you." I say.
"Well in that case then I'm yours." She smile. I lean down and kiss her again. I roll off her and further on the bed. She cuddle up to me and we lay there. After a while the jet takes off. I look down and see her asleep. I smile down at her. I gently get out of bed not to wake her up. I kiss her forehead and I make my way out to plan things against the Spanish and Germans.