Chapter 3: World of Kuroinu part 3

Depuis le début

Naruto smiled as Origa Discordia held three babies. Two girls and one son. Her first Daughter's name is Desiree Discordia Uzumaki. Second daughter named Rowena Discordia Uzumaki and her son Salazar Discordia Uzumaki. All three of them were dark elves. Desiree and Salazar inherited their mother's black hair and amber eyes. While Rowena has her father's blonde hair with his blue eyes.

Chloe gave birth to a blonde haired dark elf child named Cassandra

Kaguya is holding her 17th and 18th child. Both twin boys. She named her first son Makato Otsutsuki and his twin brother Saito Otsutsuki. Both have their mother's white hair and pale skin along with their father's blue eyes.

Naruto smiled looking at his newborn children.

A little later.

All three of his wives sleeps with him in the bed with their children sleeping in their baby cradles.

In three days He will go after the other princess knights. He'll go after the sisters. Alicia and Prim. Yes. Then kill their minister who is a secret ally to volt and Kuroinu before exposing him and make him confess his crime he saw in the future before he came to this world and that he came here to prevent it. He already decimated Volt who's now in hell.

turning to his right he saw Origa snuggle up closer to his body as he turned to his left and saw Kaguya on his left. With Chloe sleeping besides her.

He then drifted to sleep as well. With a smile on his face.

( With Celestine)

Now on the balcony looking at the stars.

something was worrying her. As if she felt a disturbance. Yet she didn't know what it was?

She had faith in Volt to defeat Origa Discordia. But what Celestine did not know was that Volt was going to double cross her and the shield maidens.

She's not aware of the fate that's going to come. Or the fate of Eostia.

She decided to put her worries aside since she hasn't heard from Kuroinu to defeat Origa. Surely they'll inform her they got the job done.

If only Celestine knew what Volt intended to do to her and entire country of Eostia.

But with Naruto here putting a stop to it here. A new fate and change will start here.

( Dark Fortress Morning)

Naruto woke up with his wives now tending to their children breastfeeding them. With Chloe breastfeeding Origa's son.

"Morning Naruto-sama." Greeted Origa with a smile at her alpha.

"Morning to you as well Origa-Chan, Chloe-Chan and Kaguya-Chan." He greeted with the three smiling in affection at their alpha.

"So what's the next plan now. My love?" Kaguya says breastfeeding her sons.

"In two days we will go after both princess knights Alicia and Prim and kill their traitorous Minister who is a secret ally to Volt before making the man confess his crimes. Then both of them will be ours then next it's Claudia." Naruto answers with a dark smile.

to be continued

AN: Sorry for the long wait. Finally updated this.

Until next time.

( Omake)

Species Naruto looked straight across him seeing another Naruto. Except this Naruto gave out a alpha dominant like Aura.

Incubus Naruto stares dead at Species Naruto.

as if they were in a standoff facing at one another.

"Lets see who is the true Alpha here?" Incubus Naruto says aiming his finger beams at Species Naruto.

"I agree. My counterpart." Species Naruto replied bringing out his claws.

The Two dominant Uzumaki's clashed.

( Omake 2)

Volt Falls in Hell.

"Where am I?" Volt Asks looking around.

"Ah. We got ourselves a new comer. Welcome to hell what are you here for?" Jiraiya asks while besides him are Madara Uchiha, Obito Uchiha, Sasuke Uchiha along with the Akatsuki Members minus Konan And Itachi who are not Asuma and Kiba.

"Got killed by a Blonde asshole! That was a freak of nature!" Volt answered making the men scowl.

"Was this freak of nature have blonde hair? Whisker marks on his face?" Asked Jiraiya scowling as Volt nodded.

"Yes! That asshole! You know him?" Volt asked raising a brow as they all nodded.

"Yep. He sent us all here." Obito says with a glare.

"Damn... I fucking hate him." Volt scowled

"Welcome to the club. All of us are pretty much in the same boat." Sasuke snarled

"Who's that?" Orochimaru asked who was now crucified on a Cross along with Kabuto as the two looked up weakly at the group of men.

"A new Member who wants to join us. And I think it's time for us to beat the hell out of you again Orochimaru." Hissed Asuma with the rest agreeing. As Orochimaru went pale. Since they still haven't forgave him and used him as a punching bag everytime they were reminded of Naruto.

"Why you guys beating him up?" Volt asked.

"Because he's the reason that blonde Asshole known as Naruto Uzumaki sent us here." Jiraiya scowled as Volt also scowled.

"May I join too?" Volt says cracking his fists since now he wants to vent.

"Yes. Come join us." Asuma says as they all grouped up around Orochimaru and Kabuto and began beating them again as Orochimaru's screams echoed throughout hell.

( Omake End)