Tomioka was lied down, missing an arm as debris trickled onto his unconscious body, Iguro was bleeding heavily from a wall, and Inoko and Zenko were lied close to each other as they bled from numerous places.

[Name]'s mind was racing as blood poured from his head and mouth as he looked up at the monster that is Muzan.

"[Name]..." Muzan spoke as [Name] gripped his katana tighter.

'Get up! Hurry up... and stand! Fight! Move! On your feet! You must... defeat him.' [Name] quivered in fear at the demon progenitor as he went to strike [Name].

However, suddenly he was in the arms of Sumiko, who handed him to a nearby kakushi. "S-Sumiko... you're alive?" [Name] asked.

"Yes, sorry I'm late." Sumiko apologised. "Take care of him."

[Name] watched as Sumiko ran towards Muzan as kakushis began to try their best to bandage [Name]'s numerous injuries. However, in the back of [Name]'s mind, he worried about his classmates.

"Dawn is in fifty nine minutes!" The crow called as [Name] heard the clanking of blades as Sumiko fought Muzan herself. He heard the crash of debris and the growls of the demonic monster that they were fighting.

"Forty minutes till dawn!" The crow screeched as [Name] shut his eyes, praying for Kanae and Shinobu to protect the others. Blood pounded in [Name]'s ears as his vision blurred. It seems his adrenaline had lowered, and now he felt the full effects of pushing his body past its absolute limit.

"Thirty-five minutes until dawn!" [Name] gasped for air as [Name] heard Sumiko's screams of rage at Muzan. He could hardly breathe as his body protested at the slightest twitch.

[Name] was hearing no other call from the crow and knew he had to stand up and fight. standing up as his body begged for him not to go through this torture. [Name] snatched his sword from the kakushi and began to run as his body screamed and wailed.

He saw a horrific sight. Iguro was half in Muzan's mouth, as Muzan did not look anything like his human form but more like his true form. A monster.

Slashing Muzan around his back, [Name] made multiple attacks as Muzan was distracted. "[Name]! Just hold on, dawn is almost here!" Sumiko screamed as Muzan stopped, his eyes looking terrified at the rising sun.

The floor shattered beneath [Name]'s feet as he rolled to avoid being impaled, and [Name] watched horrified as Sumiko's arm was now detached from her body. Muzan began getting bigger as he shifted into the form of a baby. A giant demonic baby as he tried to escape the sun's harsh rays.

Weaker demon slayers that were still alive began pushing debris off in an attempt to block Muzan's path to the shade. [Name] grabbed his sword and plunged it into Muzan's foot, but was kicked away and crashed into a building as some weaker demon slayers rushed up to him.

"Leave me! Stop Muzan! Don't let our efforts go to waste, please!" [Name] gasped in pain as the demon slayers rushed off to aid Muzan's final moments.

Seeing how Muzan was trying to dig underground, [Name] stabbed his sword through Muzan's head and pulled up with all his might as the demon tried to slap him away. [Name] felt his ribs break from the jab from Muzan.

"Third Form: Camellia Ascension!"

[Name] sent a barrage of upward slashes as the demon screamed as the sun began to burn him, and he dissolved slowly as [Name] watched the scene with pure hope. It's all he would be able to give now as his body gave out and he collapsed weakly on the floor. But he smiled.

Smiled as the body of Muzan finally burned up into ashes that blew away in the morning's peaceful breeze. Kakushis ran up to him, attempting to tend to his injuries as his body cried and berated him for pushing himself. However, [Name] didn't cry; he was smiling at the defeat of Muzan.

[Name] looked over, seeing Himejima smile as his heart eventually stopped and his chest no longer rose. He saw Iguro and Kanroji both hugging each other with smiles on their faces as they cried. [Name] knew the two liked each other; it was obvious, and [Name] watched them die in each other's arms.

Shinazugawa was wrapped in bandages, but [Name] saw the steady rise and fall of his chest and smiled as he saw Zenko crying and Inoko biting the kakushis helping her, Tomioka was standing but missing an arm, and [Name] sighed in relief.

"Where is Sumiko?" Tomioka asked, and [Name]'s eyes widened at remembering the girl.

Searching, [Name]'s eyes met a kneeling Sumiko whose arm had been forcefully ripped off of her. Getting up despite the kakushis trying to hold him down, [Name] rushed over and met Tomioka on the way as they both crouched down next to Sumiko.

"He isn't breathing," The Kakushi spoke as tears welled up in her eyes. So did [Name]'s and Tomioka's.

"S-Sumiko... no..." [Name] sniffled as he held the deceased body of Sumiko.

"Nezuo!" [Name] gasped and turned at those words, seeing the dark haired male, but he was different. He looked human...

However, Sumiko lifted her head and [Name] gasped in relief, but that happiness turned to horror at her eyes, which held the same demonic feature as Muzan's. Her arm grew back as Tomioka tackled a kakushi out of the way.

"Those that can still move, take your weapons and stand up! Sumiko has turned into a demon. Expose her to the sun and kill her!" Tomioka ordered.

'Sumiko!'