My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising

(My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising is said to take place after the Meta Liberation Army, so [Name] will be partly blind and not rely on his coin but will still be quiet.)

"Thank you for saving us!" The brunette girl flashed [Name] a sweet smile as she leaned in close to him.

"You're so heroic!" The other girl spoke as [Name] blinked in confusion due to it being Mineta who saved the two and not [Name].

"Hey, I saved you, not him!" Mineta cried as Ojiro rubbed the back of his head and chuckled lightly while watching [Name] attempt to tell the girls it wasn't him.

.

.

.

[Name] was prohibited from taking the calls because he was bad at speaking to the person on the other line, so he was sitting around waiting for a job.

"We have two lost children, a boy near a shopping centre and a girl near the fields. Is anyone available to come with?" Uraraka asked, and [Name] and Midoriya stood up.

"I'll go to the field." [Name] said as he grabbed his haori before leaving. Running until he reached the fields, [Name] began looking about for the lost girl.

Suddenly, hearing cries, [Name] ran and saw the girl holding her ankle in pain. She had long black hair, purple eyes, and a small butterfly bracelet on her wrist as she held a stuffed toy in her other hand.

"Mr Hero! Help! I've hurt my leg!" The girl cried as [Name] crouched down, but his eyes held shock as he took in the girl's appearance. A buttery bracelet, long black hair, and light purple eyes.

"W-What's your name?" [Name] asked as his voice quivered slightly.

"Chirika... Chirika Kanae." The young girl said that as time felt like it stopped for [Name].

"W-What a beautiful name; now show me your ankle." [Name] looked at the ankle. It looked like it was sprained. Wrapping the ankle with bandages but not tightly as he picked the girl up in a piggyback. "How did you get here?" [Name] asked as he began to walk.

"My little sister, Shinobu, lost her favourite teddy and wouldn't stop crying, so I went to look for it and accidentally fell." Chirika spoke as [Name] gulped as he continued to carry her.

After a while of walking, [Name] heard two men cry out. "Kanae!" One with blonde hair and green eyes rushed up and pulled Chirika into his arms after [Name] had offered her to him. Another shorter, brown-haired male with brown to blue ombre eyes appeared short after pushing a pram containing a younger child with black and purple hair and darker purple eyes.

Eyes widening as he stared at the baby, one of the fathers began to speak. "Thank you so much for finding our daughter!" He bowed.

"There's no need to thank me; that's what us heroes are here for." [Name] spoke as he walked away.

"Mr Hero! Thank you!" Kanae called out as [Name] turned to her with the strongest smile he could muster in the moment as he waved back before leaving. [Name] walked back to the agency, thinking of why they were on the island in the first place. Class 1-A was sent to the island to conduct a work study involving real people as a real agency.

Opening the door to the agency, [Name] entered. "Ah, Comment était-ce, Tsuyuri?" Aoyama asked.

"I found her," [Name] sat down on the floor, reflecting on what had just occurred. It couldn't have been a coincidence, no—two sisters were born with names and appearances identical to [Name]'s late sisters.

"Here, have some orange juice, Tsuyuri. You look quite shaken up." Iida handed [Name] a glass as [Name] sipped it quietly.

"Sorry for barging in," The mayor of the island spiel as a bunch of the villagers held food in their hands as they entered the Class 1-A agency building. Now the table was full of many types of food, and [Name] didn't notice how he gulped at seeing the amount of food as some of his classmates looked at him after hearing the gulp coming from [Name].

"Just a little something for all the help you've been doing," One of the women said as they placed down more dishes.

Yaoyorozu and Iida went out to thank the islands' residents as the rest of the class put food on their plates. [Name]'s eyes shimmered slightly as he tasted the food. It wasn't like Aoi's ([Name]'s favourite cook), but it was still great after a long day of work.

The entire class felt full after the meal, and some retired to their rooms to rest while [Name] sat playing a card game with Kaminari, the latter complaining about how [Name] was cheating because the score was 72-0 and Kaminari had yet to win a single game that they had played.

Rock, Paper, Scissors? [Name] won every round, and [Name] decided not to tell Kaminari that he always picked rock.

In every game, [Name] won, and eventually, after the final game of rock, paper, scissors. [Name] decided to let Kaminari win one game and chose scissors, as Kaminari once again chose rock.

"Finally! I won!" Kaminari cried as he immediately headed to bed to keep his winning streak of one alive.

[Name] was helping wash dishes with Shoji, as [Name] was focused on washing as Shoji helped dry. It was helpful with Shoji's multiple arms and [Name] being swift, as the two got their work done quite quickly and retired to their rooms.

[Name] lay awake thinking of the two children... Kanae and Shinobu, as he rubbed the copper coin between his fingers. He had taken it out of the special box he kept it in now that he no longer used it, but he had taken it out and stared at it for a good while.

[Name] shook his head and placed the coin back in the box, determined to not revert back to his past self, who sweat and quivered when asked about his own thoughts. As Kanae stated, he would not have to use the coin indefinitely or revert back to it.

Laying on his futon, [Name] closed his eyes and let his consciousness drift off.

'Kan... Shino...'