Chapter 7 ❀

"Come on, class rep. Start." Yaoyorozu spoke softly as Midoriya seemed incredibly nervous to speak.

"L-Let us now choose the other class officers... but first, may I say something?" Midoriya stuttered over his words as he spoke. "I think... Iida Tenya should be the class rep!" Midoriya clenched his fists tighter with every word.

"He was able to get everyone's attention in such a cool way, and I think it would be best if he did it!" Midoriya announced and others began to agree, voicing their own opinions on why Iida should be class rep.

"If the class rep has nominated me, then it cannot be helped. From this day forward, I, Iida Tenya, promise to do my best to carry out my duties!"

.

.

.

"For today's hero basic training, it's turned into a class with three instructors: All Might, me, and one more person," Aizawa spoke tiredly.

"Excuse me! What'll we be doing?" Sero called out, sticking his hand in the air, then, out of seemingly thin air, Aizawa pulled out a card reading 'Rescue'.

"Disasters, shipwrecks, and everything in-between; it's rescue training," Aizawa explained, to which the class got excited. "Oi, I'm not done. You can decide if you want to wear your costumes or not this time. Get dressed if you want, and meet by the bus."

[Name] got up, grabbing his briefcase with the number '21' on it and heading to the changing rooms to get dressed. [Name]'s hero outfit had a lot of resistance to things compared to his gym outfit, so he decided to wear it.

.

.

.

Sitting down next to Bakugo on the bus, [Name] was doing coin tricks as he listened to others' conversations. "I say whatever comes to mind," Asui commented before turning to look at Midoriya "Midoriya... your quirk is like All Mights," Midoriya began to freak out at Asui's observation.

[Name] faintly smiled, since he knew the truth. "Y-Y-You think so!? But I'm... uh..." Midoriya stuttered and stumbled on his words, but luckily, Kirishima interrupted his ramblings.

"Hold on, Tsu, All Might does not get hurt when using his quirk. They're just slightly similar." Kirishima didn't notice Midoriya's sigh of relief.

"But it'd be nice to have a flashy quirk. My hardening is strong against others, but it doesn't really stand out," Kirishima explained, hardening his arm, to which Midoriya started complimenting his quirk and his abilities. "Well, if you're talking about flashy and strong quirks, it's gotta be Bakugo, Todoroki, and Tsuyuri, though, right?" [Name] and Bakugo turned their heads at the mention of their names, but Todoroki was asleep.

"Bakugo's always mad, so he won't be popular. [Name] is quite polite, so he could become quite famous." Asui offhandedly said, causing Bakugo to jump out of his seat as [Name] simply stared at him.

"What!? You wanna fight!" Bakugo yelled, which proved Asui's point perfectly.

[Name] eventually zoned out of the conversation to do coin tricks until his name was mentioned. "Tsuyuri, I never expected someone like you to have flowers for a quirk but it does match you in a way." Mina smiled as she spoke to the solitary male.

"We're here. Stop messing about." Aizawa ordered shutting down all current conversations. Everyone began piling out of the bus excitedly as [Name] let people behind him go in front before getting off last.

"Everyone, I have been waiting for you," A new voice called out as Midoriya answered your thought of who they were by exclaiming that it was the Space Hero: Thirteen. "Let's go inside without delay,"

After entering the facility most of [Name]'s class gasped as [Name] stayed with his small smile. He had seen more impressive stuff than this anyway. Thirteen began speaking of what they were to do at the facility and listed out many increasing rules.

[Name]'s eyes narrowed as his superior vision spotted the faintest wisp of purple form near the centre. "Mr. Aizawa," [Name] pointed near the fountain, and Aizawa looked at it in confusion, being unable to see it until it grew.

"Gather together and don't move!" Aizawa instructed. "Thirteen protect the students!"

"What is that?" Kirishima asked worriedly as [Name] stepped forward slightly, his right hand on the hilt of his katana. The class took a step forward but stopped when Aizawa yelled for them to not move.

"Those are villains." Aizawa's words sent the class into fear while [Name] slowly drew his blade, standing near the front of all his classmates.

"What? Villains?"

"No way..."

"It can't be! There's no way they could get into a hero school!" Kirishima muttered.

"Teacher, what about the trespasser sensors?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"Well, we have them, of course... but..." Thirteen trails off, which essentially gave an answer for the students.

Todoroki piped up "Did they only appear here, or around the entire school? Either way, they must have a quirk that blocks the sensors,"

"Begin the evacuation, Thirteen! Try calling the school... Kaminari try contact the school with your quirk," Aizawa instructed.

"What about you, sir? Will you fight by yourself?" Midoriya questioned Aizawa worriedly.

"You can't be a hero with just one trick," Aizawa interrupted Midoriya's panicking before jumping down to face the villains leaving Thirteen to deal with the evacation.

"All of you quickly out the door!" Thirteen instructed as [Name]'s class began running to the exit with [Name] grabbing Midoriya's arm to drag him along as he was too busy watching Aizawa fight the villains.

However, [Name] stopped dead in his tracks, causing Midoriya to crash into his back. [Name] saw the faint purple hue begin to form again. "I won't let you," a voice called out.

"We are the League of Villains. Sorry for the sudden visit to the home of heroes, U.A. We are here to have the Symbol of Peace take his last breath," the voice explained, and [Name] heard Midoriya visibly gasp. "I believe All Might should have been here... has there been a change?"

"Well that is neither here nor there. This is the part I am to play," the mist said. Thirteen was about to use their quirk.

"Fifth Form: Peonies of Futility"

[Name], Bakugo and Kirishima launched themselves at the mist, attempting to attack it. However, once the smoke cleared, the mist appeared unaffected, causing [Name]'s eyes to widen.

"I didn't expect that, but even if you are students, you are still excellent golden eggs." The mist's eyes narrowed. "My job is to scatter you all." Suddenly, the mist spread about everywhere, encasing the students, but [Name] jabbed his sword into the ground and held on tightly with one hand and held onto Mina tightly with the other, tucking her close to him as she equally held on to him as tight as she could.

'Kanae, I don't know what this feeling is, but I don't like it,'