Chapter 62 🥀🥀

The world slowed down once more, allowing [Name] to trade blows with Shigaraki as well, with Kuburamaru tucking close into [Name]'s shirt to avoid the destruction the attacks were creating. [Name] felt his eyes pulse as the world slowly began to speed up again as his vision began to fade and things appeared unclear.

Crashing to the ground not long after seeing the world slow down, [Name] looked around desperately, not seeing any of the world around him and only hearing the blood pounding in his ears and the yells of Midoriya and Shigaraki.

Breathing picked up as [Name] realised he had pushed too far, his delicate eyes unable to take the pressure of the final form multiple times per day. Hyperventilating before feeling the slithering of Kuburamaru, and despite the fact it was only hissing, [Name] could somehow understand what he was trying to say. Was this how Iguro fought blindly?

Dodging to the left hearing a crash sound near where he previously was [Name] decided to put his trust in Kuburamaru as he ran forward dodging left and right whenever told.

"[Name]!? How are you?" Midoriya questioned him as he continued to fight with Shigaraki. Of course, Kuburamaru wasn't perfect, and [Name] still got hit sometimes but was able to dodge most.

[Name] heard the voices of his fallen comrades, most notably his sisters, yelling about how it wasn't his time yet to join them. To live a fulfilling life before joining them in the afterlife.

[Name] felt tears soak his cheeks. Being only 16 and losing his family and friends within a short span took a toll on the male as he continued to fight, using his anger and turning it into power.

Continuing to fight, [Name] felt his own injuries begin to slow him down as he got slower with each move. Despite Kuburamaru's instructions, [Name] was failing to dodge some of the attacks.

Feeling himself blasted back along with Midoriya's scream as [Name] spat blood, collapsing to the ground as he coughed, attempting to regain his breath as he felt the wound in his chest. With one last cough, [Name] collapsed to the ground feeling unusually cold, yet at the same time it was a comforting cold.

.

.

.

"You must wake up [Name]." He turned to see Kanae standing behind him. He could see her again, and he ran to her, embracing her in his arms as he wailed.

However, her soft hands grasped his face as she forced him to look her in the eyes. "They're waiting for you. That person I told you you would fall in love with is still there!"

[Name]'s eyes widened as he muttered confusing sounds. "W-Who?"

"You already know; you just haven't admitted your feelings to them yet." Shinobu spoke. "You are unable to join us at this time [Name]."

The two women began to fade as [Name] reached out for Kanae's now translucent body.

Eyes snapping open yet seeing nothing, [Name] felt someone's hands cradling them. "[Name], don't die yet, please!" The voice called out.

"I-It's you..." [Name] allowed a warm smile to embrace his lips. "You're the one Kanae told me about the one that loves me."

"How did you know?" They asked as [Name] fumbled for the person's hand.

"I didn't, but I do now, and I'm glad it's you." [Name] squeezed the hand as they squeezed back.

"You can't die, [Name], so please stay with me." [Name] felt a tear drop onto their cheek from the person as he smiled more. Reaching up to hold their cheek, [Name] felt the cold begin to invade once more, yet [Name] was determined to push it back.

"I don't want to die either," [Name] gulped as he fondly caressed their cheek with the other hand he draped across his wounded chest.

"We'll talk about it when you're okay; just don't die!" The person yelled as [Name] chuckled softly. "What's so funny!?"

"I'm just glad you're here with me. I love you," [Name]'s hand dropped as the person began to shake [Name], whose skin began to feel cold in their arms.

"[Name]? [Name]! No, wake up! Don't leave me here when we both just confessed!" They cried.

"[NAME]!"

.

.

.

They sat leaning against the gravestone of their deceased lover. A sad smile was present on their lips; they had become a hero now that it had been a few years since that moment.

Kissing the top of the well-maintained and clean gravestone. They reminisced about their memories of the flower boy, the one that captured their heart. Feeling the hair clip they always wore that was now on their person. They had kept it and treasured it.

Next to [Name] Kocho's gravestone were Kanae Kocho and Shinobu Kocho's gravestones. They decided to bury them close and maintain all three graves to keep their memory alive. Standing up and walking away, looking back at the gravestone. "I love you too, [Name] Kocho."

In whatever afterlife there was, [Name] looked fondly at their lover, happy that they had still lived their lives happily. His sisters and his comrades stood behind him.

"[Name], come on, it's time to fully move on." Kanae spoke as [Name] stood up, nodding, before following her and looking back at his lover walking out of the Demon Slayer graveyard.

"Let us meet again and fall in deep love once more, but let us stay together next time." [Name] walked away fully.

"I'm ready, Kanae, Shinobu."

Well, hello there, everyone. I hope you enjoyed this final chapter of Tsuyuri-Kun. 74 chapters in total, and yet I still clearly remember that first chapter being written, its first word as I started this journey with you all.

It's been a long but happy journey full of memories, and I never regretted uploading this book for a second. I'm glad I can proudly say I finished this book.

I hope to write these closing messages for more books in the future. Goodbye, and I hope we meet again soon.