3

I don't remember much about it, Prime. All I remember was walking and leaving your base and that was it. Hey Prime. Do you know these people who call themselves M.E.C.H. Yes we do CyberMoon. The person behind this is named Silas. And what he does he dissects us Cybertronians and uses them for his own machines. He actually made one machine that looked just like me.

I looked at Prime but then at my husband. He also looked at me. Prime. I think for now on, we are only going to use a ground bridge that will open in your base. And you guys open your ground bridge on my ship. I can't think of them doing the same thing to you like they did me. I went and caressed my husband's face. He suddenly relaxed. Thank you my dear. Anyways, Prime I think it is best that Megatron began to choke on his own words. I think it is best that we take time away from each other. Wait, Megatron. No Prime. Please. I almost died. Just please.

Prime just sighed and left. Sweetheart, he's your brother. My dear I know that but please. Aaah. Megatron. I..I'm fine, my dear. Just a little in pain. Nothing I can't handle. I scoffed. What. You handle pain. I chuckled. I know you Megatron. There is some pain you can handle but some you can't. And you know that I am right. Megatron lightly growled. And then he chuckled. Yes you are right. You are always right my dear.

I smiled, of course I know that I am right. I need to check the twins excuse me. I walked out and headed out. The doors closed but I turned and saw Prime. Hey Prime. He turned with tears in his optics. I walked over and leaned against the wall. Hey, don't mind him. He's just scared. He chuckled. My brother Megatron, being scared of something, oh please he is never scared. But I can understand. How bad was it?

It was bad. They almost had him cut open Prime. I was scared when and what I saw. But I will try to talk to him. I looked at Prime and he smiled. Thank you CyberMoon. What would my brother do without you? Eh. I don't know. I went and hugged him. He hugged me back. I better head back. But please keep me informed. I will, don't you worry. Soon I saw Prime walking away.

I sighed and walked away. I walked to our room to check the twins. I walked in and saw our son was the only one awake but not his sister. I smiled and lifted him up. You want to see your sire. He smiled. I walked to Sunblaster's room. I peeked in. Hey son, can you watch your sister? I am taking your brother to see your dad. Yes. Thank you.

I walked out and was in the halls when I heard something. Cc.carrier. I looked down and stared at my son. Did you just say what I think you said? Carrier. I smiled. I went and walked to the med bay. The doors opened but I saw Megatron fast asleep. I whispered. Okay, say sire. Sire. Suddenly Megatron woke up and looked and saw you with MegaStorm. Honey, did I just hear what I think he said? I nodded. Megatron smiled. Okay son, say sire again. Sire. He then smiled even bigger. I walked over.