"Chidkuraam..will always be chidkuraam no matter what"Akshu thought to herself after listening abhi whining and giggled even more..

After seeing her giggling..Abhi got furious even more.."you are laughing on me, seriously?? Ok..then don't blame me for what coming next"..and with saying this...he started tickling her..

Akshu started squealing and laughing even more.. shivu was cluelessly looking at both of them....his two favourite people were busy in their own world completely ignoring him..now he was feeling left alone...so he used his weapon to get their attention..and started crying..

Shivu crying sound made them realise that someone else was also in there room apart from them..
Akshu took him in her arms and started patting on his back to make him stop crying..shivu too clinged on her and hugged her so tightly..

Abhi was astonished to see their bond.. because shivu used to be very cranky with new person..and he didn't spent so much time with akshu..but still it felt as if they knew each other from quite long.

Abhi- Akshu u know what shivu doesn't mingle with anyone so easily..but you are exception..I am surprised..it doesn't feel like you have met him just few days back ...

Akshu smiled listening to Abhi and said.." yes you are right we have not met just few days back..we know each other from quite a long time..and we took part in competition and won also" "am I right baby??" she asked to shivu in her baby voice..to this.. he snuggled into her even more as if agreeing with her.

Abhi was cluelessly looking at akshu without understanding..akshu understood his confusion..

Akshu- Abhi do you remember..on this year janmashtmi you took shivu to a temple in jaipur.He was dressed as little Krishna??

How Abhi can forget that fateful day..he had almost lost shivu that day..how scared he was... when he realised that shivu was not with them..his heart almost stopped beating..but all thanks to that beautiful soul who found shivu..took care of him and safely returned him to temple people..
Then suddenly realisation dawned upon him..and he looked at akshu with shocked and surprised face..

" Akshu..it was you?? who found shivu and took care of him"..although he knew the answer by now..but still he wanted to confirm..Akshu nodded her head in agreement.

"God I can't believe this..it means my heart was correct..it was feeling your presence..you were this much close to me..but still we could not meet.you knew who was shivu then why you didn't met me and went away like that??"

Abhi was being restless..this info was too much to bear for him..they were this much close to each other..still destiny didn't let them meet..how cruel it can be??

Akshu was feeling so guilty and worried looking at Abhi's condition..she so carefully placed shivu on the bed..beside pillow..and hugged Abhi so tightly with so much love and concern...

Akshu- " Abhi trust me..I didn't had any idea about shivu identity..and I didn't knew that you were also there.. I was dying to come to you..and it was just matter of few days before final event.so I controlled myself from reaching out to you..I am sorry I was helpless..I promise I will erase all those painful memories with my love.. please don't feel sad..worst phase of our life had passed..now onwards..it will full of happiness and togetherness.."

After listening to her words..Abhi felt little peaceful..and hugged her even more tighter...

Akshu broke the hug..and wiped away traces of tears on his handsome face..at that moment she realised she hated that sight more than anything in this world..

She desperately wanted to change the topic and see beautiful dimples of her handsome husband..
Meanwhile Abhi again made shivu sit on his lap and started playing with him to distract his mind from all those haunting memories...

Looking at how happily Abhi was playing with shivu..Akshu heart was filled with so much joy and happiness..and at that very moment..she realised what can she do to erase those haunting memories and bring her husband smile back..for that she needs to give him much powerful beautiful memories to replace those haunting ones..

"Abhi...."
Abhi looked at Akshu.."what happened" he asked..

Akshu smiled at him and leaned on his shoulder..she started caressing shivu hairs..and in so casual tone told Abhi her wish and desire..

"Abhi...how about we give shivu a company to play with..."

Note for readers:-

First of all..I am grateful that you guys are finding this story..worth of your time..
I so badly wanted abhi to know that akshu saved shivu in the temple..and I wanted to see abhi & akshu playing with shivu in the show..but we didn't get anything..so I added this here in my story.
If you guys also want some scenes or subplots to add in this story..you can recommend me..I will try to fit it into my story..
Don't worry they are not going to become parents this early..there is lot more to come before that..it's just a discussion..

Please feel free to share your feedback..how you are liking this story.and if it needs any improvement..share that also..as this is first time i am writing something...

Keep reading keep loving... Happy Reading everyone...💖💖🙏🙏