⚠️Chapter 21: •𝓑𝓲𝓵𝓵𝔂'𝓼 𝓫𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓭𝓪𝔂• Part 3

Start from the beginning

"Helena Bonham Carter, you better take care of her! She is the most important thing to me! If you ever and I mean ever harm her, don't treat her like the princess she is or break her heart in any way I will have you head. The moment I will not care about who you are and what you mean to me!" I threatening her. I think she is scared now.. damn

"I-I promise you I will never do any of this. She is, besides my kids, also the most important thing to me too. I promise you I'll take care of her the best of my ability." She assure me. "You better! I really love her Hellie and I don't want anything bad for her." "I know, I love her too." she smiles and hugged me. "I promise" she whispers into my ear again.

Helena POV

I was so scared the moment Helen had a panic attack. I honestly panicked but Y/N had it covered. She did incredible good and was calm the whole time. Although I could see on the inside she freaked out as well. In that moment I realize that she is the person I want to start a family with. She is unbelievably caring and always have everything under control. She is a keeper!

We all made our way back outside after we freshen up. I saw the boys looking at her again with a light smirk. God how much I hate this! She realized my change of mood and interlocked our fingers. She squeezes them and bend down and whispers into my ear "I promised you, I will kiss you every few minutes, even if you don't have a reason to be jealous." Than she kissed me. I can feel myself melting into her touch. She backed away and we smiled.

She peaked my lips again and made her way to Sam who was still waiting for her. She sat down with him and they talked. I'm not jealous of him anymore after she told me he has a boyfriend. I'm happy she made a new friend and most importantly a gay one! I don't need to worry about him.

I made my way over to the parents I already know and talked to them. Every few minutes I looked over to Y/N to make sure she is still there and unharmed. By the third time I saw the boys group walk over to her. This made my blood boil. They sit next to her, almost surrounded her so she don't have a chance to walk away. She looks extremely uncomfortable.

I look at them the whole time, didn't give a fuck what the others around me talk about. Tim made his way over to me and from the corner of my eye I saw he started to talk but I didn't hear him. "Helena!" he yelled what brought me back for a second and I look at him. "WHAT!?" I scream into his face. "Why don't you listen to me?" "Because I have something more important to do than listen to you!" I say through gritted teeth.

I look back at Y/N and one of the boys was so close to her that he could count her eyelashes. I will kill him!!! Tim saw the way I looked and tried to calm me down. I think he is still jealous of her but I don't care! He hugged me and I felt uncomfortable being so close to him. Suddenly someone started to talk and pulled me away from him. "If you don't let her go Tim, I'm almost sure I'll cut your hands of. If you ever touch her again you'll regret it. Understand?" The voice belongs to my Y/N! She talked in a dangerous low voice. I shivered by that and saw Tim was intimidated by her.

After he cheated on me she changed her behavior completely against him. At the beginning I was sometimes scared of her how she acts around him. She never let him near me after and made sure I'm always far enough away from him. She always protected me. I already liked her back than, but she was still so young. "Yes I understand" he said clearly scared. "Than I suggest you go now before something bad happen what I most likely not gonna regret." she told him through gritted teeth. With that he apologized and left.

Y/N POV

Did I got jealous here? Woah what happened to me? "Are you ok? Did he do something?" I ask her and looked her up and down. "No he didn't and I'm fine, thank you!" She smiles and wanted to kiss me. "Bend down, I can't reach!" She whines. She so adorable I bend down to her and she kissed me softly.

She backed away and I could see anger in her eyes. "Are you ok? I saw how the one boy was nearly all over you!" "Yes, I'm good, don't worry, I told him he can fuck off." I chuckle. "You better, I was about to come over and slap him!" "I think this wouldn't be appropriate, his father will talk to him." "How do you know?" She asks confused. "He was my client a few months ago and we talked about him 3 hours ago." I explain.

"Got it. God I hate how I feel about this every time someone look at you to much for my liking" she whines. "I honestly think the incident with Tim now, show me what you meant all the time. I don't get jealous, just angry and the moment I saw him hugging you made me beyond angry AND jealous. I hated it. But I saw how uncomfortable you was and I trust you enough to don't get jealous again." I told her honest.

"I remembered the time how you changed after he cheated on me and how you protected me every time he was around me. You clung on me for dear life and always said 'don't you dare try to touch auntie Hellie or else I'll make sure you never touch someone again'. I already had a special liking for you back than, not like I have now, more like a daughter. Helen let me keep you for a few weeks because she knows how much I needed and appreciated you. You literally lived with me and the kids. You slept in the guest bedroom for a few days but I had nightmares and sometimes screamed when I woke up. I relived the moment I found out every night. You came to me and calmed me down. You hugged me tight and let me cry into your little chest. After maybe 3 or 4 days you stayed with me overnight and nuzzled your little body completely into mine. I never felt saver with someone, even if you was only a teen. You took care of me and the kids and I never was more thankful in my life for someone like you. You somehow took all the pain and nightmares away from me. I have no idea how you did it, but you did. You change my life for the better and I remember that Nell started to call you 'mommy' and this made my heart melt."

By the time she ended her little speech I had glossy eyes. I wanted to say something, however, Nell was the first to speak up. "Now I understand why I almost, accidentally, called you 'mommy' a few times." she said. "I forgot you lived with us and helped mom back into her old self." She adds and hugged me. "Thank you so much for that mommy. I love you" She whispers into my ear. "Wouldn't have it any other way darling. I love you too" I whisper back and gave her a kiss on the forehead. It feels somehow right when she calls me that now Helena is the one with glossy eyes.

"I actually forgot that happened, I think it was a bad memory for me because he cheated on you and I locked it away into the back of my head." I told them. "But now I can remember." I add. A boy around Nells age came over to us and took the place beside Nell. I raised a eyebrow but didn't say anything. They are incredibly close and I don't like that.. I don't want to be a young grandma!

"Hey Leroy, that's my mama Helena and my mommy Y/N, guys this is my friend Leroy." she introduced us. It's the first time she said this out loud. Yep, this sounds good "nice to meet you, I heard a lot about you two." He said politely. "Nice to meet you too Leroy" I replied. Helena interlocked our fingers and squeezes them. I think she thinks the same as me. "Yes, nice to meet you" she says. "See you later" and with that they were gone.

I turned to her. "She introduced you as her mommy, this was the best thing ever!!!" she whispered- shouted in excitement and sparkles in her eyes. "Yeah, did you saw that too or am I the only one?" "No I saw it too, they have feelings for each other but didn't say anything yet." "That's exactly what I think, but they will talk about it eventually." I smile and kiss her again.

The rest of the day, or night, was us dancing, sharing kisses and laughter. I'm the happiest I was in some time today. I have the woman I love besides me, moving in with her and being accepted into her family. Life only gets better from now on!

Words: 2493