The Hidden

By the time Mahiru and Kuro arrived, The Ordained was already there holding Tsubaki tightly in his arms.

"Malleable," he greeted.

"Ordain," Mahiru returned. "I hope he didn't cause you and Crantz trouble."

"Convenience you damn asshole...!! Sa-kun is gonna- mmph!! Mmnn!!"

"No," The Ordained replied calmly as if he wasn't holding the fox's snout shut. "A bit noisy but harmless. I see you brought the blue-haired idiot?"

"Oi..." Kuro protested. "That's rude..."

"Ah hahaha... Ordain-"

A wind brushed past them and suddenly, Tsubaki had vanished from The Ordained's grasp.

"...eh?"

"Eee!! Sa-kun, Sa-kun!! You're here!!"

Holding the fox by the scruff was a boy with green hair. He wore a black and white striped shirt that looked like a prisoner's uniform under his black jacket. His crimson eyes were unimpressed, looking at the 3.

He threw Tsubaki onto the ground.

"OWW!! SA-KUN!!"

"Idiot- how many times do I need to tell you to be careful?!" the vampire snapped, ignoring the painful protest. "Damn crazy fox!!"

There was a sharp intake of breath next to Kuro, and Kuro turned to see Mahiru take a shaky step back.

"Hm?" the vampire asked, twirling the knives in his hand. "That's an odd reaction. Do you know me, Malleable of Convenience?"

Mahiru flinched.

"Have you seen me before, mayhaps?" the vampire continued. "Have you seen me ruined, devasted? Seen me when I needed help the most? Seen me in your nightmares as the-"

"I've never seen you before in my life," Mahiru snapped.

Instead of conceding, the vampire laughed, a manical laugh not dissimilar to the one Tsubaki had done.

"NEVER SEEN ME!" he repeated, still laughing. "SUCH A FANTASTIC LIE NII-SAN!! AH HAHAHA- SUCH A LIAR, SUCH A FANTASTIC LIAR!!"

"You tell him Sa-kun!! Sa-kun's the most interesting person on Earth!!"

"SHUT UP!!" the vampire roared at Tsubaki. "I'M STILL NOT DONE SCOLDING YOU!! DAMN FOX!!"

Tsubaki whined.

"But..." the vampire murmured, smiling at Kuro, Mahiru and The Ordained in a crazed way. "I should handle our audience first..."

Mahiru flinched, glaring at the vampire and pushing Kuro behind him.

"I thought you didn't remember me," the vampire continued. "I thought I was too insignificant to take up space in your brain... but your reactions tell me I was wrong Nii-san."

"They tell me you're the biggest liar of all. And I hate liars."

"Oi," The Ordained snapped, glaring through narrow crimson eyes. "What the hell are you talking about? Who are you?"

The vampire turned his glare to The Ordained. The pair tried to outglare the other for a long moment before the vampire chuckled. He greeted, "The Ordained of Delusion. A liar as bad as Malleable."

"What. Are you. Talking about?"

"Because he's such a liar, you have no clue who I am..." the vampire murmured. "Never fear. I'll tell you."