"Vikram is nice. Maybe nicer than all." Few minutes of silence later, Ivy mumbled randomly.

To her surprise, Micah snickered. Valentino's eyes showed a splendid moment of surprise in his eyes but it faded away quickly.

"He's the most craziest one of them. What makes you think he's nice?" Micah said bitterly.

"Why would I lie?" Ivy spoke up too quickly in his defence. It only seemed to irritate Micah further.

"Your eyes must have deceive you." Micah grumbled under his breath. Ivy didn't respond, she stayed quiet. Maybe she didn't hear him at all.

Looking at the back through the rearview, he was surprised to find her sleeping with a content smile on her lips while cuddling in the raccoon of Valentino's warmth.

The irritation from Micah's face wiped away. Instead he displayed a small of his own and pulled in front of 'Santiago family's man.

CHAPTER 34

"Papa." Lucifer turned around with a giant smile displayed on his face. Small arms engulfed around his broad frame.

Ivy lazily grinned  up at him as his hand on her head, ruffled her hair.

"It's good to see you back, Ivy." Alessio speaks up, gaining Ivy's attention who rushed to hug him. She hugged Denver too who was watching them with soft eyes.

"Ok ok ok. It's enough." Denver pushed her away looking a bit of annoyed.

"You are not rude enough." Ivy told him with a sarcastic smile playing on her lips.

"Excuse me?" Alessio raised his brow in surprise same like Denver. Ivy giggled.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that? It's true. You guys are not really that mean and straight up rude like them and that's why I like you all more and love you all." Ivy elaborated with a small smile.

"Ok Ivy. We need you to tell us what exactly happened." Lucifer said as he took a seat on the head of the table in dining hall. Others followed his words silently and curious.

Valentino who already knew everything seemed to be lost in middle of his thoughts.

"Ok where should I start? There's too much. If I had to stay there one another day, I would probably have lost my mind----" With that Ivy narrated the last three days experience to her family.

"You know Sinister and Valentino were once bestfriends." Alessio blurted out of nowhere.

Ivy chocked on her own saliva at the sudden revelation.

Valentino sighed while shaking his head like in disappointment.

"Wow. Really? I mean I can believe this. Sinister and Tony both gives mysterious vibes but Tony is really good at heart." Ivy proclaimed out of nowhere. Valentino smiled at his little sister.

"No Ivy. Sinister is actually gentle at heart. Yes; Seth, their father had equal hand in fucking up their life but Sinister do everything for his family's protection. It doesn't matter to him if it is good or bad." Lucifer spoke, silencing his sons and daughter for few moments.

"Woah." Ivy whispered. She found it hard to believe. Sinister and Valentino matched with vibe check but there was something fishy about Sinister or it maybe his father's influence. But thinking to that day when Sinister saved her from Seth's ill intention made her doubt her own statement.

"Papa! What about Vikram?" Lucifer raised his brow in genuine surprise at Ivy's words.

"Vikram. Well that boy, he's a bit off but you told us that he was the kindest one to you, it is just really hard to believe. Vikram, I presume is son of Seth and Tara, who was once Seth's personal assistant. She died when giving birth to Vikram." Her eyes widened same like Alessio and Denver who were unaware about this.

"This is not just that. Vikram would also have been dead if it weren't for Marui." Elizabeth said, who also seemed to be aware about everything, murmurs lowly but Ivy's ears seems to pick up his words.

"Who is Marui? I am really curious now." She practically demanded to know the answer by doing a not so hard tone.

"Marui was umm my sister." Lucifer said looking a bit uncomfortable and disdained. Ivy frowned.

"Papa. Can you please elaborate more?" She requested shyly.

"Ok. I think there's no reason to hide things from you. Marui was my sister and she was the first wife of Seth. Seth's a greedy man. He lied to Marui by saying that he loved her but in truth he was after her share of money and property. Soon Marui and him got married after taking my father's approval. Seth had a small advertising firm but father and Marui believed that he would gain success really soon after seeing his dedication in work. The time when Sinister and Valentino were 4, father died and his whole property was divided between me and Marui in equal parts. Seth managed to persuade Marui and took control over everything that actually rightfully belonged to her. I told Marui that she should be careful but she was blinded in Seth's love. Soon she came to know about Tara and Vikram. Marui was always selfless. She decided to take Vikram as her own son."

Ivy's face held many questions but she chose not to interrupt her father at this second.

"Marui passed away. She was attacked by my and Seth's common rival. She was trying to rescue herself on her own but eventually failed. While returning home, she met with an accident. At the same time, Elena and my life was at breaking point. Seth wanted to always remain a step ahead of me. He was just plainly jealous from me and he never cared to hide it. But in my eyes, he crossed a line when he offered his hand to Elena. Elena eventually met up with him. He had been spewing hatred for me and us all in her heart from all over these years. To take fun in their little revenge, they both decided to get married." Lucifer's last harsh words made Ivy and his sons wince.

Ivy could never imagine how much pain Lucifer must have to endure. How much of this pain have hurt his mind and heart.

She got up from the chair and moved towards him. She hugged him tightly and smiling he returned the gentle, loving action.

Double updates!!! If you enjoyed, then please give it a star... Get early access to the completed book on Patreon. Link's in my profile. ..😍⭐