Trigger Warning

Hello my lovelies. This is the third and last book of the Grayson Brother trilogy. This is Aries's love story and of course it comes with its very own trigger warning page. Be cautious and read the list beforehand.

I've reached a point in my writing where any comment I view unnecessary, rude, bullying, or even annoying I will delete and mute. Im sick of people being disgusted or surprised by something I WARNED you of before. So PLEASE read this list.

The trigger warnings list includes:

-Profanity

-Explicit sexual scenes including: degradation, dirty talk, humiliation, spanking, belting, edging, orgasm denial, slapping, spitting, choking, bondage, pantie fetish.

-Killing, gun usage, threats, violence.

-There will be flashbacks as well during both POVs so if you don't like those types of chapters, just skip this story.

-Aries's story is a friends to enemies to strangers to enemies to lovers. Which means there will be a lot of times where you'll read dark and triggering scenes. Since they're enemies, don't expect anything less.

-Don't be in my comments telling me that Aries is a bully or that Nova is a bitch. It's their storyline and here's your warning.

-Aries is the last brother story in the Grayson Brother trilogy. You can read Aries as a stand alone but they are interconnected with Alex and Aden. They will be making cameos.

That is all. I hope you enjoy Aries's story. Thank you for being here. Love you all.

-Belle❤️