CH 11

SHORT, RANDOM, AND HALF ASSED WITH NO IDEA WHAT TO DO!

.

.

"Shinsou and Midoriya?"

The boys stopped walking and waited as Todoroki caught up to them. He looked bored as he joined the two teens. They were on their way out of the festival but that seems to be on hold.

"Yes, Todoroki-kun?"

Todoroki froze mid step before shaking his head and continuing. "I just wanted to congratulate you on your wins, and Midoriya?"

"Hmm?"

"You don't know me, so don't go thinking you can tell me how to use my quirk."

Shinsou looked confused while Midoriya just looked sad and angry. "You're right, I don't know you. However, that doesn't mean I can't be pissed at you halfassing your way through highschool. Again, you're lucky to be here so actually try. It's not fair that people like Shinsou are forced to be on the sidelines while people like you get the privilege to follow your dreams. Now, shut up rich boy."

Todoroki's eyes widened at the insult as Midoriya grabbed his friend. They rushed out of the school stadium and quickly got permission to leave the premises. The two came upon a park and sat down in a huff while laughing.

"I can't believe you just called him rich boy!"

"Was I being too mean?"

"Oh hell nah, though you kinda sounded like that Bakugou kid."

"Yeah? I guess Kacchan would find that funny to hear."

Their laughter died down some as they calmed down.

They were going to be civil and just hang out for a bit, but then Shinsou saw a stray cat.

All reason went out the window as Midoriya chased after a cat crazy insomniac.

@ @ @

"I'm taking Hana on a walk!"

"Shigaraki Tomura, you should be resting."

Shigaraki ignored the comment as he left the bar with a leashless dog on his heels. Moving caused his wounds to ach, but he was getting incredibly bored being cooped up in the bar all the time. It's funny how being forced to stay in his room is what makes him want to leave it.

He put Father into his pocket and walked along the streets. Hana lifted her feet high into the air as they walked. Her behavior puzzled him so he knelt down to feel her paws, wondering if something was wrong.

Her paw pads were uncomfortably warm as he grabbed her foot. Shigaraki then touched the pavement and quickly pulled his hand away, that shit was HOT! He decided to sit in the middle of the sidewalk and pulled Hana into his lap to get her off the heat.

The sitting also gave his legs a break.

He shot Kurogiri a text and waited for the man to find and send the dog shoes, damn he was glad he bought those. After a few minutes of waiting, he finally got the items and began figuring out how to put them onto the pup. It was a struggle to get them on an antsy dog while making sure to keep a finger away at all times but he eventually managed.

The way she walked for her first dozen steps made the entire process worth it. Hana did get used to them after a while and the two of them continued their stroll. They had to stop often so that Shigaraki could rest and give his legs a break, but they continued on.

@ @ @

"Hey Mom!"

"Welcome home honey, I saw your performance. I'm so proud of you! Though that looked scary, I hope you're okay."