§ 𝐈𝐈 §

"You must learn to let go.Release the stress.You were never in control of it."

Steve Maraboli

***

  The 4 of us entered the room.It was full of colors.I don't have something with colors,dark red is my favorite.Poor Wednesday she really do have a reason to escape now.I apologetic look at her and she looked so pissed.
  'It's so...vivid.' Uncle get to say.There was a girl so exited for her roommate.'Howdy, roomie, Darcelle.' Then the principal spoke. 'Girls,this is Enid Sinclair.' Seems nice.Then she asked my cousin. 'Are you feeling okay?You look a little pale.' I pressed my lips in a thin line as Enid looked at me and whispered a ' she don't like colors ' and the girl made the same face as me.Then uncle added. 'She always looks half-dead.'
'Oh. Welcome to Ophilia Halls!' She said and approches Wednesday to give her a hug but she stepped back. So the girl waved at me instead afraid that i'll do the same but i waved back with a smile. 'Not a hugger.Got it.' Aunt said then that she's allergic to colors and the girl asked what happens to her and Wednesday must of freaked her out.

  After that explanation the principle added. 'Luckily we've special ordered you a uniform, and for you Darcelle i heard that you really like red,we got you. Enid please get them to the registrar's office to pick it up along with their schedules and give them a tour along the way.'
Wednesday turned to her parents and gave them the coldest look,then i went along by Enid's side.

On our way Enid started telling us about the school and the students.Then Wednesday talked. 'I don't plan on staying here for long' Of course. 'Wednesday you know that i'm not a fan of that idea.You can't just leave,but if you do i won't let you go by yourself,I'm coming.' She gave me a 'no,we'll talk later' look and then Enid asked 'Why not?' So she explained. 'This was my parents idea. Oh look,there's our mothers,mine's smirking at me.' She continued talking why and it was because they wanted to transform her in a version of themselfs and she didn't want that.I looked at the painting,saw my mother's smile.She was popular around this world.Her success,popularity and looks were just it.I'm grateful that she transferred all this to me.Really wish to hear 1 time at least her voice...Anyways.
  I hear the girls calling me so i made my way to them. 'In that case,perhaps you can clear something up.Rumor's been swirling around that you killed a kit at your old school and you pulled strings to get you off.And now you on the other hand Darcelle,people are so excited to meet you,all they talked last days was that you look like your mother sorry,and they want to see your powers too.Very respected,plus i'm so glad to finally meet you.' I overthink this so i just responded. 'Shit.Looks like I'm supposed to be a star around here?' She nodded so many times i couldn't count and turned to Wednesday raising my shoulders.She don't really get the respect she deserves i see,i'll make sure that doesn't bother her and i'll try to help. 'Actually,it was two kids but who's counting?' Yep she got the girl scared so i just make a move with my head for her to go farther.