§ 𝐈 §

'Behind the dark,you have a heart of gold.'

***

***

  Only 1 hour and we'll arrive at my relatives house.I'm exited to see them,the last time we met was last summer.Can't wait to see my favorite cousin Pugs.He can be a pain in the ass sometimes but he's a good one.
Also i really wanna talk to Wednesday maybe this is gonna get us close.Going to the same school,spending time together won't be bad.I actually wanna become more close to her,having the same age and most of all she's my cousin.She didn't update me on those visions she have but i think she will.
Every time i go there my aunt would ask me all those stuff about boys,it's just exhausting.She thinks that I'm not like Wednesday,that i am more sociable and not so cold,she always have to say that i do look mysterious like my dad used to be,that i have that filthy look on my face like mom.Uncle Gomez don't dislike me at all,makes me feel like i'm his daughter too.

***

We finally made it at their house.Our driver opened the doors and i got out of the limousine with Nona by my side.We walked for a bit and then i hear a scream and i see Pugs running in my direction and the others standing at the door.
'DARCY!!DARCY!!' And then he put his hands around me jumping in excitement.That did make me chuckle. 'Hey Pugs.Looks like you've grown.' The boy was squeezing the shit out of me so i gave him a big hug as well.'You don't know for how long i was waiting to see you!Mom got me a new plain that we can make it explode come on let's go!' Sure i was wanting to play with him but i had to go to the others too.'Pugs we can play later.I missed you buddy,but i have to go to the others too.' He was sad but he got over it when he saw Nona and went to her.

Now that i was at the door i was great by uncle and aunt.This woman always looks splendid.And their love,wish someone loved me that way.Hold my hand,be protective of me even if i manage myself.
'Darcelle darling,you did grown since we last saw you.Come here!' This was uncle Gomez.Always sweet.I smiled as he hugged me.I'm not really into hugs but if they are from persons that i care about or to get what i want i go for it.'Uncle,so nice seeing you again!' He chuckled and then i went to auntie. 'Oh sweetheart you look amazing!So good to see you again.' She grabbed my shoulders and kissed both my cheeks but with attention. 'Auntie you look splendid like always!So happy to see you again.' Then it was Wednesday.She nods her head with a smirk only i saw and i do the same but with a smile.She sure is happy to see me.

We all go inside and sit in the living room.Aunt send Pugs to play so we can talk about the school that we'll soon attend hopefully.
'Okay,tomorrow morning we're going to make our way to Nevermore.' Uncle said this and then let the other two adults say the rest.Me and Wednesday were staying on the couch silently. 'Darcy,you are going with them to Nevermore,i won't come but i promise whenever i can come there i will.' I was kind of pissed that Nona was not going but i just nodded. 'Wednesday was also expelled from her school so our only options is this school.Don't trie to ruin that darling.' Auntie said to Wednesday,i don't know why she try's so many times to get expelled,maybe because people also treat her differently just like me and she tries to take revenge but also could be that she didn't want to go on with school and be free.Still wondering.