5 : the night is long

Start from the beginning

jeongguk tilted his head and smirked as he pinched the very nipple that he was sucking on, taehyung moaned in response, surprised to discover his nipples were this sensitive.

well, all his partners till now always focused on satisfying themselves so now when taehyung is being handled with such roughness yet care- he can't help but feel himself becoming aroused.

no man ever made him feel this way.

getting taehyung's interesting reaction, jeongguk bored his eyes on the male. "you seem like you are liking it though" he chuckled, twisting the swollen nipple earning a very lewd moan from the brunette.

seeing how taehyung covered his mouth with his fingers while watching him, a moony look in his eyes that verbally said he wanted to be fucked.

jeongguk just couldn't wait anymore.

the ravenette sat upright and began pulling down the drunk male's pants. if taehyung was in his senses he would have protested or gotten shy but now he didn't say anything besides just writhing under jeongguk's touches.

it shouldn't excite jeongguk since he planned all this out himself. he knew what type of reactions and movements taehyung will make- it was all predictable. yet seeing those erotic expressions on taehyung's face, the way his petite body reacted to his rough touches made the raven head not so sure of his intentions anymore.

how can a human, on top of a man be this fucking sexy?

jeongguk was baffled and it intrigued him to find many more sides of the brunette.

well, if taehyung survives till then that is.

getting taehyung butt naked was a sight to see. the way his body recoiled when his ass was exposed, closing his eyes as he anticipated for something. his pale yet reddened skin flinching against jeongguk's fingertips grazing it. soft whimpers tumbling out of his lips as the male's fingers outlined taehyung's dick, making it throb vigorously.

"you're tiny" jeongguk laughed, unaware of the fact that as a korean man taehyung was just the average or perhaps even a bit bigger.

however, compared to jeongguk he was really tiny.

taking taehyung's shaft in his large hands, he jerked off the squirming in pleasure man while keeping their bodies closer, tongue thrusting inside his mouth that taehyung barely managed to keep open.

how could he when jeongguk's jerking him off while kissing him so passionately at the same time?

as again, never did a man treat him like this- like he was about to detonate from how good he felt in jeongguk's solicitude. so it was only natural if the brunette didn't know how to act from being touched in all places.

after a while of jacking off taehyung's cock, the aforementioned male's orgasm blasted through his dick's tip, squirting all over the ravenette's hands and on his own stomach.

coming from such a high, taehyung's eyes rolled back as he tried to catch his breath. jeongguk watched him with droopy eyes and parted even redder lips (since they kissed this entire time)

it seemed like taehyung was closing his eyes for some rest but jeongguk wasn't going to let that happen. he's one hell of a selfish bastard. there's no way he will let go of taehyung so soon.

heck, he didn't even have any plan on letting the brunette go even after the night passes.

after all, it's kim taehyung's last night.

and so, jeongguk dipped his fingers in the cum that spurted on taehyung's stomach until his fingers were dripping with the said man's cum.

before shoving those same fingers inside taehyung's hole.