Rocky turned around and told malamma and fathima to leave as well. "Umm you both also go, it's late now."

"But how will you take care of her—" Fathima was stopped mid way by rocky. "Fathima maa don't worry. I will take care of her."

They both went away after that. Rocky went to shut the door and then climbed up the bed. He later down on the bed and then pulled priya in his embrace, making her her feel all warm and cozy.

Priya rested her head on his chest and asked him "why did you send them away? It might be inconvenient for you."

"I thought you wanted to spend more time with me but I guess it's just me, I'll send those two again let me go." He said in a joking manner.

"That's not what I meant..."Priya replied back to him in a hurry.

"I know I am just joking sona. Apun ke bina reh nahi sakti tu." He said. Priya rolled her eyes and slapped his chest.

The room was silent, so silent that only their breathing could be heard. The fresh smell of the mud after rain and the sound of insects creating symphony of sounds, the atmosphere was pleasing. It was peaceful and healing. After a long time, both of them were content.

"Raja?" Rocky hummed at her call. "Why do you love me? In the original plot you liked reena..."

He took a few seconds before answering her question. "Why I love you has no reason, it just happened. I love you unconditionally and that will never change. There is one thing though, when the first time we met, I was attracted to your eyes. I don't know how to explain....Your eyes were full of curiosity but also had all the answer I was searching for so long. I guess when people are meant to be, you need no reason for falling in love at all."

Priya was quietly listening to his words

"You know, before I was alive only for the promise I made to maa but after we met, I want to live. I even started planning my whole life with you. Whenever I'm with you, it feels like my heart will burst with joy because it beats so hard with happiness."

By the time he finished talking, rocky could hear small snores from the one sleeping on his chest. He moved her hair in place and kissed her forehead.

"Sapne mein apun ko hi dekhna sona" he whispered softly and fell asleep himself as well.
__________________
Today was the day the trained people would leave for outpost 1. Priya was anxious and scared. She was biting her nails without even realising.

"Is it tasty or should I bring other spices as well?" Rocky asked and brought back priya to the real world. "Huh?"

Rocky held her shoulders and made her look at him. "Why so much worry sona?" He said in a broken English. She wrapped her arms around his torso and hugged him. "Your hugs are the best thing in the world. It takes away all of my tension. What kind of magic do you do?" She asked him.

The bearded guy kissed the top of her head and answered. "A magician never reveals his secret...don't worry, I'll not let anything happen to them."
________________
At night adheera and his men were planning an ambush. All of them quietly came in the blanket of the black night with weapons of all kind. They were waiting for the signal to attack any moment.

The 300 men were still patrolling unaware of everything that was happening. Adheera was hiding at a safe distance away from everyone in the shadow. He signalled his men to attack. He waited for the destruction to come upon and create havoc to warn the current ruler of Kgf. However, opposite to his thoughts, nothing happened. His men were still hiding in their respective places.

He decided to go out and take matters into his own hands when someone else entered the fields.

"Salaam Rocky bhai." Everyone said as a man with heavy beard came out of the car in a blue suit. His aura was powerful which made it clear that he is the one controlling the whole Kgf right now.

Adheera clenched his jaws and tightened his hands in a fist. "You walked to your death by yourself?"he thought. Rocky took out a cigarette from his pocket and lit it. He puffed the smoke and continued to speak.

"Just came to check. My sona, she cares about you so much. She kept on telling me to go and see if the people are ok or not." He laughed. "How much can I say, sona don't worry, there are people who could be anywhere right now with blood in their hands." His voice became darker and louder. Loud enough for adheera to hear.

____________________

Few days ago in the fields after priya finished feeding rocky.

"Raja I need to talk to you about something."Priya said as she was washing her hands with water.

"I'm listening." Rocky said. "Adheera will attack at night and he will target outpost 1. Everyone there will lose their life and I don't want that. After knowing the story I want to help. I feel guilty knowing everything and not doing anything to prevent it." Priya looked down with teary eyes.

His heart pinched when he heard her voice tremble. He wanted to beat himself for not stopping her tears. He knew how much burden she is holding within herself. She is constantly worrying about his safety and he is doing nothing to reassure her.

He wiped her tears and said "For you, I will do anything. Just don't cry please. Apun ko tere ye aansu kaanton ki tarah chubhta hai sona."

____________________

The people were confused. They looked at one another and then at rocky. "What do you mean rocky bhai?" Farman asked. "Boys come out please." Rocky said. A lot of men came out of nowhere and stood in-front of rocky. Their knife was bloody red indicating all men of adheera met their end.

"Good job boys, and one more thing...remember, my love wants all of them to be safe, if one of them gets hurt even a little bit then I'll burn whoever that is the cause of it. Now you people guard the outpost and these people will guard you. Work hard ok." He dropped the cigarette on the ground and stomped it.

He left the place after that. Adheera was furious. He lost quite a number of men today which meant he to prepare more. He thought of his enemy as some weakling and made a mistake. He would be away for a time but swore to come back stronger.

If he cannot enter Kgf then he would make him come out.

You guys are the best like the best. I love reading your comments so much and it really gives me a push to update. Love you sonas