~2~

{Meeting the Team}

Bruce, in his Batman gear, begrudgingly packed everything Lily would need for the day in a shoulder bag, he had a lot on his plate today with the Justice League, Alfred was down with the flu and and he didn't trust a random sitter to look after her, so he didn't have much choice, she was going to be spending the day with the team.

He didn't want her getting involved in any of this stuff, not yet at least, but to be fair, he inducted Dick into crime fighting when he was 9, but Bruce had a feeling 3 months old was a little early to start.

Wow, 3 months, it had been 3 months since Lily became part of the family and Bruce had to admit, she was growing on him, she was growing on all of them if he was honest, Alfred had become very fond of her and Dick practically gushed over her.

But unfortunately, his hands were tied.

(At Mount Justice)

"This should have everything you need." Batman gave Robin the bag. "Anything happens call me straight away-"

"Batman." Robin interrupted his mentor. "I've got this, she'll be fine with me and the team, it'll be alright." He reassured him, Batman gave a small sigh a nodded.

"Alright." Batman accepted, he needed to start trusting Robin more, he cares about Lily just as much as he does and he did train him after all.

He handed his daughter to Robin and she gave a tiny cry.

"I'll be back later to pick her up." Batman stroked her head one last time and left through the zeta tube.

Lily started crying again, much louder. Robin cradled her.

"Hey, come on sis, don't cry, you got your big bro here don't ya?" He tried to comfort her, it sort of worked, Lily started to calm down.

Robin knew just the trick to make her smile, he blew her a raspberry and she immediately smiled and giggled.

Robin chuckled.

"Works every time." he said.

"Told you I heard a baby." Robin heard Connor, he saw him and the others coming up to them.

Before anyone could say anything or speed over, Wally beat them all to it.

"Hello, who's this little princess?" He asked in baby talk.

"This is my little sister, Lily." Robin announced.

"You have a sister?" Artemis raised an eyebrow. "You know what I wouldn't be surprised if you had a third eye at this point." She added.

"She's so cuuute!!" M'gann squealed. "Can I hold her?" Robin nodded and handed Lily to her.

M'gann hovered slightly in glee.

"You are so so adorable!" This made Lily giggle.

She then looked at Kaldur and reached her tiny hand out to him.

"Kaldur, I think someone wants to say hi to you." Zatanna said, Kaldur chuckled and came over.

"Hello there little one." He greeted letting her tiny hand rest in his as she cooed.

"How old is she?" Kaldur asked.

"Just 3 months." Robin replied.

A quick gust of wind and Lily was no longer in M'gann's arms, Wally was now holding her.

"Hey! Wait your turn." M'gann said in an annoyed tone.

"Sorry babe, but I saw her first." He smirked. "Besides, I bet Lily wants to play with Uncle Wally." Wally then made funny faces, which made Lily giggle.