A change up.

Alice arrives back to her shop with dan ready to improve his bakugan. *Meanwhile back at the city*
Billy: well. That was something i guess.
Juile: I better head back! *Then chan lee appears*
Chan: Here you are!
Runo: Wait! Where did dan go! *Billy runs off to get his bakugan*
Marucho: who even knows?
Shun: I guess he went with alice. Then the four of them went over to the bakugan store!
Chan: I have some unfinished business with you!

Billy: With what?Chan: refusing to fight me!?Billy: sorry but i didn't have my bakugan!Chan: but now you've got them

Billy: With what?
Chan: refusing to fight me!?
Billy: sorry but i didn't have my bakugan!
Chan: but now you've got them. Let's battle!
Billy and chan: Field open!
Game start!
Billy: Bakugan brawl! He throws his bakugan and lands it on her gate card.
Billy: Bakugan stand! Stand!
Chan lee's turn.
Chan: Bakugan brawl! Nails a power shot on billy's bakugan on her own gate card! Sphere attack! *Back at the shop*
Alice: here you go dan!
Dan: thanks alice. *Gamingfan appears in from the entrance of the shop*
Gamingfan: oh here you are!
Dan: hey man.
Alice: *Calls runo* If you wondering about dan. I brought him to my shop so he could upgrade his bakugan.
Runo: thanks alice. We be on our way. After they met up with dan again.
Marucho: Let's head back my house. I could do a bit more research on that cave. *At Marucho's house*
Marucho: alright. I gathered some of it. It says a dark cave never been so dark that no one could see when they enter it without a flashlight.
Runo: i guess that's true. *Then the alarm went off*
Dan: what happening!
Marucho: Huh? It's detected some sort of green robot.

It smashes the wall down behind them!
Dan: It's here!

It bashes dan up to the wall in marucho's room!Runo: Oh no!Gamingfan: what's he doing here! Then he attacks it

Runo: Oh no!
Gamingfan: what's he doing here! Then he attacks it. When let dan go off it's hand and zooms off and gamingfan goes after it!
Marucho: I hope he knows how to beat thing!
Runo: Dan!
Dan: gosh that hurt a ton! *Runo helps him up*
Runo: we'll get some help! During those events gamingfan destroyed the robot that attacked them! *Music fades out*
Nurse: We'll try our hardest to keep him healed! Meanwhile back at the battle!

 When let dan go off it's hand and zooms off and gamingfan goes after it!Marucho: I hope he knows how to beat thing!Runo: Dan!Dan: gosh that hurt a ton! *Runo helps him up*Runo: we'll get some help! During those events gamingfan destroyed the robo...

Chan: Bakugan brawl! She lands on her gate with another bakugan of hers!
Chan: Bakugan stand! Double stand! Chan lee wins the battle. Then the world returns normal!
Billy: Fine. What did you want with me?
Chan: Just wanted revenge from before!
Billy: ok. Later! Back at marucho's house.
City mayor: You there little man!
Gamingfan: me?
City mayor: yes. Our officers would like to thank you for sorting out this mess!
Gamingfan: oh. Not a problem at all!
Runo: thanks a lot! I'll take care of him. Dan hugs runo!
Runo: it ok dan
Dan: i know. I just saying this now, I trust you!
Runo: really!?
Dan: yes. So then runo walks dan back home!