Babygirl P.2

Okay, he might have spent a little too much on this. But it was worth it, right? He got a highchair, changing mat, diapers, onesies, he even ordered a crib. They had an extra room they could turn into a nursery for when she was in this headspace.

Marly had started humming a tune -more like a bunch of random notes- as Demetrius changed her into some more appropriate clothes. She is just so adorable... Demetrius thought. 

"Do you wanna watch a movie baby?" Demetrius asked.

Marly put on a thinking face and and then violently shook her head no. 

"I wan' go park!" She said adamantly .

"I want to go to the park too, but it's raining so we have to do something inside." Demetrius calmly replied.

"...Otay." Marly replied cutely.

Demetrius was fully expecting a tantrum and he was pleasantly surprised. Maybe baby Marly was more agreeable?

"You didn't get to watch tangled the other day how about we watch that?" Demetrius asked

"Yay tangled!!!!!" Demetrius picked her up after she was changed. 

"You're such a good baby." He said, bouncing her.

Marly squealed again waved her hands childishly. 

Demetrius's dominant side loved Marly being so tiny right now. He felt needed and in control, she had no idea how much he liked dominating her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

After the movie was finished Marly had ended up laying curled up in D's arms. 

"Oh babygirl..." D mumbled to the sleeping girl, "My babygirl."

D sat there for a moment to admire his little one, until he heard get a little fussy.

"Hey it's okay...I'm getting you to bed." He got up from the couch and headed to a door opposite the kitchen. Marly didn't know D had gotten things for a whole nursery so she looked up at him with a confused look.

"I made a nursery for when you're my little baby." D said with a smirk.

Marley seemed satisfied with that answer and rested against d's shoulder again, until she was startled by the feeling of cold air on her bottom. 

"Don't get fussy again I'm just checking if your wet.." D said with a smirk as he pulled the waistband of her diaper back. He could feel her face get red as she nuzzled further into his shoulder. D released deep chuckle at her behaviour. 

In the nursery d walked over to the crib in the corner. He lowered her in and pulled a blanket over her small form.

"Night night little one."