What should this mean?

It was the morning after "it" happened and Marly was in her bed thinking about her sore bottom.
I wonder why it turned me on so much... she thought. After...you know he brought her back into her room and helped her clean up. then he said good night and shut the door. That had given her some time to think about what happened and think about her feelings for Demetrius. He was hot that's for sure, but she liked his dominance as well. They way he told her what to do...that voice... 

Demetrius laid in his bed thinking about what he did. Did he go too far? Would she hate him? Did he like her as more than his ward? All these questions spinning around in his head. Then he thought about his dad, would he be disappointed? Demetrius didn't need or want his father's approval, but still the thought of disappointing anyone was frustrating. He was a perfectionist, and he wanted to take care of everything and everyone. But he specifically wanted to take care of this girl. This girl who shared the loss of a parent. This girl who constantly bratted off at him, but still made him smile. This girl who he had only known for a short time, and had become his life. He will do anything for her.

____________________________________________________________________

Another short chapter ik I'll release another in a sec. Pls vote and comment things you want to see. 

<3