Drowning

It is too damn early for this. Too damn early.

The loud banging on the door continues even after a few minutes, and finally I've had enough. Slowly and carefully unwrapping my arms from around Jungkook I slip off the bed, wondering how the hell the people next to our room haven't called someone to shut the obnoxious knocking up already.

I open the door, glancing over my shoulder to a still sleeping Jungkook before looking back at whom was knocking. I've never seen such a sight.

"Jimin?!" I yell, staring at his dripping figure. He's wearing a think white tank top, soaking wet, his hair matted up into clumps on his head, eyes red and blurry. Shivering, he ducks into me and shuts the door behind him, the water that had been dripping down and pooling into his hallow collarbones now wetting my shirt as he squeezes me tight, quiet gasped sobs escaping his small mouth.

"What happened??" I ask loudly, alarmed. He just hugs me tighter. I hold him tightly, ignoring the sound of Kookie moving around on the bed.

"Jiminnie what happened?" I whisper into his ear which is just in mouth shot because of how short he is. His shirt sticks to his stomach, nipples showing clearly under the white tank.

"I tri- I tried.. I tried so hard! I just couldn't!!" He wheezes, eyes clenched together tightly. My heart sinks into my stomach as I pull him to sit on the bed, pushing Jungkooks legs out of the way for him to sit down on the edge of my bed.

The heat rumbles in my chest as I watch him sob into his hands. How dare he??! But right now clearly is not the time, I remind myself, shaking my hand to try to relieve some of the anger that is crashing into me like waves. I kneel down, taking one of his hands into my own to look at his face and he let's me. His eyeliner is smudged halfway down his chin, eyes red with snot running from his nose, lips pink and plump. The little hiccups of his breath hurt my heart. To hell with what he did. To hell with whatever happened to Jimin too.

"What happened?" I whisper, glancing behind Him in to where Kookie's propped up on his elbows now, watching us with a sleepy expression.

"Yoongi," he whispers, shaking his head. "That asshole."

And that's how you know something's wrong. What the fuck could he have done?!

I open my mouth to ask but a small voice interrupts.

"Jimin?"

Said boy turns, staring at Jungkook a second before launching himself at him.

"GOD I'M SO SORRY!!" He yells, latching onto Jungkook like he's the last person in the world.

I watch Jungkook calm him down for a few moment before clearing my throat.

"So what happened?" I ask, crawling up to join them on the bed. Jimin lay with his back against Jungkooks chest.

"Yoongi! I came home!" He yells, voice hoarse. He's still soaking wet. I get up, grabbing some of my clothes out of the dresser before throwing them at him to change.

"Thanks.." He mumbles, slipping his shirt over his head silently.

"So you came home?" I say again, nodding my head for him to continue. Jungkook dozes off on Jimins shoulder, arms wrapped loosely around his waist.

"Yoongi. I came home and um," he says, wiping his nose with his thumb. He's looking at me, but his eyes are black, blank. I nod for him to go on.

"I came home and he had his tongue down some guy, uh Namjoon or something's throat." He says quietly, shaking his head with the words.

As soon as I hear the news my chest clenches. I can't even imagine what I'd do if that was Tae with some boy. Namjoon?

"You knew the guys name?" I ask, tilting my head at him in confusion. Where have I heard that name before?