"that would be less painful than these" she groaned.

"why did you wear them then?" boys ask such stupid questions.

"they go with my outfit" she rolled her eyes at his stupidity.

"which i'm enjoying very much by the way" he stared at her cleavage.

"oh go away" she blushed, using a hand to cover herself up as they got into the uber.

"do you want to go back to yours or come with me?" he asked, squeezing her hand.

"stay with you" she mumbled, leaning her head on his shoulder tiredly.

"night pretty" he whispered as she dozed off.

WHEN SHE WOKE up the next morning, her surroundings were foreign, until she realised she was in jack's bed in his room, just like the other day. except this time, he was there. "morning" he spoke, his morning voice still present.

"morning" she stretched her arms. "your voice is so hot" she blurted, not embarrassed to be confident about him.

"you're hot" he smirked, "good sleep?"

"yeah," she yawned, sitting up, "how did i get here from the uber?"

"i carried you"

"thanks" she laid back down on his chest, tracing his abs with her acrylics.

the two laid there in silence for a while, zara occupied herself with tracing every dent and line on his torso, while jack laid back enjoying the relaxing feeling.

breaking the silence, zara spoke up. "how come you're not at training?"

"late start this-morning. i don't have to be there until 12. it's only 9 so we have three hours"

"good" she mumbled, kissing his chest softly. she didn't want to fuck or anything, just show her affection. a loud growl erupted from her stomach, eliciting a laugh from jack.

"you hungry?" he asked, brummie accent strong.

"yeah"

"let's go downstairs for breakfast"

he held her hand as they stepped into the lift. zara wore jack's clothes as he had changed her last night, making sure she was comfortable. jack wore some joggers and a dry-fit top, showing off his toned torso.

he led her to the breakfast buffet where they could hear everyone else. raheem whistled as the two walked in, gaining everyone's attention.

they sat down on the long row of tables were everyone else was. "thanks for being quieter last night" chilly said, smirking.

"not that it's any of your business, but we didn't do anything last night" jack told them, some of the boys booing jokingly.

the two of them went up to the buffet and filled their plates, jack sticking to his protein filled diet, whilst zara went nuts.

the entire breakfast was spent full of laughter, everyone was making jokes and the ginger girl became even more comfortable around his teammates.

about an hour after jack and zara had come down, mason and aaliyah came down, looking rather tired and dishevelled. this time, everyone's whistles were accurate.

after getting her food, aaliyah sat next to her best friend. "good night?" the red-head asked.

"amazing" the brunette replied, "you?"

"we didn't do anything," she informed her, "he just picked me up last night and i fell asleep"

"that's so relationship of you guys"

aaliyahxo slaying xx2,644 likes | 193 comments

2,644 likes | 193 comments

user1 bodyodyody

user2 fit is serving

jjordan purr goddess

zarawilliams ur so sexy

masonmount photo creds?
- aaliyahxo ofc bae xx

user3 liyah and mason?? yes please!!!