Chapter 12 Enjoyment

Start from the beginning

Kudelia: A funeral?

Nhazul: Yeah... I'm not sure what it is, but Orga said let others know.

Nhazul proceeded to walk away, but Atra stopped him.

Atra: Big bro....

Nhazul didn't say anything, looking back at Atra.

Atra: Uh

Atra: Uh... It's nothing...

Nhazul didn't say anything and continued to walk away, as Atra could tell something was wrong with Nhazul.

Atra: ...

For the funeral, almost everyone was wearing their space suits and standing on the outside of the Isaribi's hull while preparing a space capsule as a makeshift coffin. Everyone started to pray that the souls of the dead will return to where they belong and be reborn. Then the coffin was cast off into space and salute shots were fired that looked like blooming flowers.

 Then the coffin was cast off into space and salute shots were fired that looked like blooming flowers

Nhazul's thoughts: Beautiful...

Nhazul thought before bowing in respect.

Nhazul's thoughts: Rest in peace, my fallen comrades...

(Flashback)

Gibson: YOU'RE ENJOYING THIS, ARENT'T YOU?! THE KILLING OF ANOTHER HUMAN BEING!!!!

(Present)

Thinking back to what Gibson had said made Nhazul flinch at his words.

Nhazul: ...

(Timeskip)

After the funeral was held, including sending the fallen off with ice flower fireworks, Nhazul, Mikazuki, Orga, Biscuit, Eugene and Merribit met up with Naze and Amida.

Merribit: So, this completes the sales procedure.

Naze: Yeah, good job.

Orga: Thank you very much. Not just about the spoils, but the funeral too.