He smirked into the kiss as his fingers danced up my shirt and across my chest. A small gasp passed my lips. Tim's smirk only grew, as he pulled up my shirt, trailing sloppy kisses down my chest and stomach. A moan escaped me as I gently tugged at his hair.

His mouth came back up to mine, giving me air I didn't even know I needed. As he sucked on my lips, his fingers pulled on my hair, deepening our kiss. It was full and mixed with lust and desire. A mutual craving for each other. A craving neither of us could admit we had.

His tongue swirled in my mouth before he moved down to suck on my neck. He was sure to leave marks. His hands rested on my hips making me squirm as he found my sweet spot and attacked it with open mouth kisses. I couldn't help but moan as he did so.

His kisses moved down my neck, stopping at my chest as he pushed my shirt up further, eventually pulling it off and angrily throwing it to the ground. His hands massaged my breasts through my bra as he went back to attacking my lips. His lips tasted like cigarettes, but I didn't care, he was just as addictive.

My back arched as his fingers moved down my sides, burning my skin. His mouth trailed down my neck, across my chest, and to my stomach before moving back up to my breasts.

He pulled my bra aside, swirling his tongue around my left nipple as he pinched the other between his thumb and forefinger, making me put a hand over my mouth to mute the sound of my moans.

Tim smiled against my skin, pulling my hand away from my mouth and pinning it to the bed. I moaned again at the action, making Tim's smile grow as he switched to my left nipple, softly biting at my skin as he did.

My moans grew louder the longer he teased me, and I was needing something more. I wanted something more, I wanted him. He read my mind as he returned to kissing my lips.

His hand slid down my skin, leaving behind a stinging sensation. Painfully slow, his fingers brushed against my inner thighs, making shivers run down my spine as I moaned into his mouth. He chuckled into the kiss, his fingers teasing their way up my skirt before pulling away.

"Tim," I moaned out helplessly.

He smirked, rubbing me through my panties. His lips still attacked mine, biting gently ever so often. I moaned as his fingers danced against my clothed clit.

My hands, which had once been gripping the sheets, moved up his arms and over his shoulders. My fingers tangled in his greasy hair once again, tugging gently.

He got the message. His lips moved from my lips, down to my neck, and across my chest, where he stopped for a moment. His tongue swirled around my nipples, biting and sucking again  before he continued, placing wet kisses down my abdomen, and occasionally nipping at my skin.

I moaned as his fingers pushed aside my panties, slipping into me. I wanted him inside me. I needed him. He felt so good that I didn't care if my mom or sister walked in on us. I needed him more than anything. I bucked my hips, begging for more.

He chuckled, pulling his teasing fingers out of me and hitching up my skirt. Slowly he pulled down my panties, angrily discarding them on the floor as he had done with my shirt.

My hands found the hem of his shirt, tugging at it until I managed to pull it over his head. He groaned as my hands slid across his chest and broad shoulders. He quickly pecked my lips, before moving back down to my throbbing pussy. My fingers tangled in his hair as he flicked his tongue against my folds.

I moaned and gasped at the same time as he lifted my legs over his shoulders. His tongue swirled, kissing, licking, and biting softly. A string of moans left my mouth as I gripped the sheets. Everything he did felt so good in the worst way.

I wanted this to last forever. But as they say, all good things come to an end.

Tim stopped, making me groan.

"Why did you stop?" I whined as he came back up and collapsed next to me. He smirked, pulling me into his arms so he was spooning me as he drew the blankets around up. He kissed my neck, his lips moving to my ear as my eyes fluttered shut, savoring it all.

"You're dreaming."

My eyes snapped open as I shot up in bed.

The golden morning sun peaked through my curtains. The window was half-open like always, and the bed beside me was cold and empty. Tim was gone, and I knew he had been for a while. It was just a dream, I realized. But judging by the wetness in my panties, it might have been a nightmare...