4 ~ Aim

∞ Nyx's POV ∞

My consciousness returned slowly. The first thing I became aware of was how exhausted I felt. My head felt heavy and my whole body ached. I couldn't even move. After what felt like ages, I could finally force my eyes open. My vision was blurry, and my gaze focused on a wooden ceiling above me that was unfamiliar and somehow felt unstable. Waking up to this unfamiliar ceiling felt like something that had happened before. I tried to gather every ounce of energy in my head and recall where I was.

I was with Terry. We sailed for many days... we needed to go back home. I was hungry... I still am. And weakened, but he didn't care. We argued... a lot. About money... He wanted more money-wait, he had a sword. I remember, he tried to kill me. But... what happened next?

My head spun fast... Am I still in the sea? Yes, it smells like it. I also hear the waves.

I was about to try to move when the word 'pirate' hit me like a cold blaze, sending chills all over my body. Almost instantly, all the events of what had happened a few hours earlier rushed through my mind.

What the hell happened to me! A-Agenor... That monster of a pirate! HOW DARE HE!

I shuddered at the thought of Agenor holding me and I cursed him. He......... he raped me? My God, I was so weak, pathetic!

I felt a lump in my throat and tears gathered quickly threatening to spill. But I swallowed them. I lay there, powerless, disgraced and humiliated. The last thing I wanted was to cry like a child!

I looked to my left and saw the long hair of the man I despised the most lying next to me. He lay on his left side, and I could only see his naked back. I felt a throb of self-loath and anger in my heart and I instantly looked away. Then I remembered how he had stripped me of all my clothes. With it came the memory of Agenor grabbing my hands and pinning me to the bed and it made my body shiver. I bit my lower lip hard to keep myself from bursting into screams. I was so confused, I couldn't even understand how I felt; dishonored, humiliated, scared and angry. No matter, I wasn't going to stay in this cursed bed one second longer.

I ignored my aching bones and excruciating back and forced myself to sit. My head felt dizzy, and I had to stop until the room slowed its swaying.

With great difficulty, I pushed myself off the bed and I immediately felt something warm leaking down my inner thighs. I reached down to touch the liquid and looked at my fingers, wincing in pain when I saw it. Despite the darkness, the faint light from the moon was enough to reveal the crimson blood coating my fingers. The damn monster made me bleed like an injured prey.

I struggled to keep a whimper from degrading me further. I focused on my knees so they wouldn't buckle. After a moment, I looked and saw that the blood had stopped flowing. I sniffled and tried to get away from the bed. I saw a pair of black leather pants thrown at the end of it and made my way towards them, wincing in pain with every movement.

As I grabbed them, the idea of them being Agenor's froze me. I quickly discarded the thought and started putting them on. But even as I hid some of my nudity, the feeling of disgrace didn't lessen in the least.

My trembling legs felt so powerless and could barely support my weight. I wobbled to the side until I supported myself with the wooden wall of the relatively large cabin. My shaky fingers pulled at the laces of the pants to tie and tighten them around my waist. The size clearly wasn't meant for someone of smaller stature, but that was the least of my worries right now.