Fake Girlfriend

You were in the cafe working when suddenly the door went open, you looked at who came in and saw a young man, with all black, and with him came other two men in.

Y/N P.O.V

Wow, they all are so good looking, I wonder what they doing here, I mean look at them, they look so rich.

A/N P.O.V

You were busy serving the people, when suddenly the door went open again grabbing your attention, a beautiful young woman came in, and walked over to the table, where the man was sitting. You got back to work, and from time to time, you would look over at them, and for some reason you saw how annoyed the man was with the girl, who just kept on talking.

You were about to go to the next table but suddenly a hand stopped you, you turned to look and saw it was one of that men that came in with the other one, that was sitting talking to the girl.

???: Can we talk?

He said in a deep voice, you looked at the other man, but he didn't say anything and just starred at you.

Y/N: Why?, Is something wrong?

You asked in a low tone, a little shy, to actually really speak.

???:Yes, but first, I'm Taehyung, and this is Yoongi.

He said pointing at the guy next to him.

Taehyung: And that over there, his JungKook, and he needs your help.

Y/N: My help?, Why?

Yoongi: Okay let's just get to the point okay, he doesn't like that brat, so you need to help him out of that little situation over there, by being his fake girlfriend.

Your eyes widened.

Y/N: No, I can't, I'm sorry I really can't help you.

You were about to walk away when, Taehyung grabbed your arm again.

Taehyung: Please help him, please, if this keeps up, he'll have a argument with his mother, is that what you want?, To let him lose his mother?

You knew that Taehyung was indeed blackmailing you, but you to didn't want that. And you being you......

Y/N: Fine, I'll help.

Suddenly Taehyung smiled, and your ears immediately started to burn, it was a cute boxy smile. You looked away has you begin to feel the heat on your cheeks.

Taehyung: Are you blushing?

Y/N: N-no, hummm.... I'm going.

You said before walking away from them, and you could hear his deep chuckling.

You took off your work name tag, and took a long sharp breath.

Y/N: Y/N, you can do this.

You walked over to the table, and took the glass of water that was infront of the JungKook, and splashed it across his face, making him immediately stand up.

JungKook: What the fuck!?

Taehyung P.O.V

Taehyung: Woah.