CHAPTER 3

"My name's Hirata Yousuke. Back in junior high, lots of people called me Yousuke. Feel free to use my first name I guess my hobby is sports in general, but I especially like football. I'm planning on playing football here, too. Nice to meet you!"

Hirata had effortlessly introduced and shared his passion for football. His popularity has sky-rocketed. I could see some girls having heart in their eyes especially the girl next to him. Someone like him would most likely end up dating the cutest girl in the girl to due to how high-school life work.

"Well then, I'd like everyone to introduce themselves, starting from the front. Is that okay?"

Although the girl who was at the head of the class seemed kinda scared, she made up her mind and stood. Rather she was pressured by Hirata's word.

"M-my name is...Inogashira Ko-Ko..."

Her last name was Inogashira. She seemed freeze during her introduction. Did she not plan it?

"Do your best!"

"Don't panic! It's okay!"

Kind words were coming out of the mouth of our classmates. However the girl seemed to be completely paralyzed. Her words seem to be stuck in the back of her throat. 5 seconds then 10 seconds of silence. Some girls were giggling slightly. What a bunch of bitch. Inogashira probably suffers from glossophobia. It won't be a surprise considering the fact that more nearly 75% of the population has glossophobia.

They shouldn't have giggle, now Inogashira is completely paralyze with fear. Another girl spoke up.

"It's okay to go slowly. Don't rush." It was the annoying girl who was on the bus earlier this day.

Although it might seem kind, saying, "Do your best!" and, "It's okay!" it actually conveys a completely different meaning. To someone who is extremely nervous, "Do your best!" and, "It's okay!" can actually seem forceful, as if indicating she needs to match her classmates expectations. On the other hand, saying, "Just take things slowly. Don't rush," allows her to take things at her own pace.

With that, the girl calmed herself and regained her posture. She took a few deep breath and spoke again.

"My name is Inogashira...Kokoro. Um, my hobby is sewing. I'm pretty good at knitting. I-It's nice to meet you all."

She seemed relieved, embarrassed and delighter. Other introductions followed up.

"I'm Yamauchi Haruki. I competed in table tennis during elementary school, and in junior high I was the ace player on our baseball team. I was number four. I got hurt during the inter-high school championships, though, and I'm undergoing rehab now. Nice to meet you."

That was the guy who was in front of me and was creepily stalking the girls. Not only is he a pervert but also a dumbass and a liar.

"Well then, I'm next, aren't I?"

"My name is Kushida Kikyou. None of my friends from junior high made it to this school, so I'm alone here. I'd like to get to know all of your names and faces right away and become friends as soon as possible!"

While most student only said a few line, she basically told her entire biography and still kept on going.

"My first goal is to become friends with everyone. So, after we're finished with introductions, I'd love for you to share your contact information with me!"

That's kinda creepy not gonna lie. I mean everyone wants to have friends but saying you want to become friend with everyone means that you will basically be ready to help other class even if you have to ignore your class to keep your social image.