the first half of the match went on, with so many predictable goals. as it ended with a 1-2 scoring with blue lock topping the u-20 national team.

you weren't even sure if you're still y/n, the girl who only lives to destroy people's life. all you did now was pay attention at a football match which you weren't even interested in the first place.

e/c eyes watched as the teams dispersed into their respective changing rooms, leaving to take a rest of discuss their team strategy. although, blue lock doesn't really have a team strategy other than hungry egoists seeking for victory.

in the meantime, everyone was left for a quick break. you leaned back your seat, quiet and watching as the crowd made all sorts of noises.

you closed your eyes, rethinking about the match. pieces of rin's words was starting to pound into your mind. about how he was better than sae, and you made judgements because you had favourites.

honestly, you haven't seen them really go full out in a battle yet, only the peak of it. so you couldn't tell which brother was better.

hell. why the hell are you even thinking which brother is better? because rin went against his brother, you defended him and the younger brother's statements are etched into the back of your mind; haunting you.

"uhm.. which team are you supporting...?" a male, or a boy's voice asked through your thoughts. a vein popped on your head, not feeling in the mood to talk to anyone for the rest of the game.

with eyes opened, you saw the fanboy earlier peering down at you. his face was filled with curiosity at your choices. looking at him now, he looked like a normal japanese kid— attractive in some way. if only he didn't fanboy about soccer so much, he'd be up to the standards.

"i'm from blue lock, what do you mean.."

he tilted his head to the side, slowly... before bursting out laughing. "y-you're from blue lock...? absurd!!"

"tch. that's why i didn't wanna tell anyone shit," you muttered in annoyance, looking aside.

"sorry, sorry... its just that.. no one knows what blue lock is. and you saying you're from blue lock, you're not a spy or some sort right..?" he wiped his tears, calming down.

you frowned. "i'm a slave there. forced to be obedient by a creepy emo scp man to watch matches, rate players, choose a favourite player, tend to them and to escape their romantic attractions."

he smiled at you, which is out of the blue. "but they tossed you aside because they're all egoists?"

"bingo."

"so, who's your favourite player in field?" he asked just when the second half is almost starting, player entering the field. first was the u-20, and the fanboy watched your face expression as your eyes slightly widened at the sight of a certain reddish-brown haired male. "oliver aiku? or perhaps the spain newbie... itoshi sae?"

you cringed, grimacing. "what?"

"i know the looks of a person when they see their favourite player. they can't help but smile even in the slightest bit. you didn't reacted to number 2's name, but number 10's."

"denial, my favourite subject," he laughed himself away, you staring at him oddly. "the fuck.." you shifted your eyes to the field and smiled even wider. "OMAIGAD SHIDOU!!!"

"i assume he's a friend for you to break character.."

"shut the FUCK UP, soccer fanboy 🤬🖕"

"it's football."

"i don't care. just shut the fuck up."

the fanboy did, and went back to his fanboying character. while you took his snack again, popping them into your mouth as you watched the second half.

for some reason, you were questioning when the hell did shidou attracted an owl-face? they seemed like besties. more than you and shidou had ever been. and honestly, it made you a little jealous.

at both men, with each different reasons. but there wasn't time for a stupid feeling for the real match starts now.

a/n: merry christmas y'all ilove making everyone cringe in chapter one LOLOLOL

love making everyone cringe
in chapter one LOLOLOL