9》2Jeong-Always Love You

♧♧♧♧♧

"Pfffffttt!!!"

"Pfffffttt!!!"

"Yah, wanna die, Hong Jisoo?!"

Choi Seungcheol wiping his face with aggressive way while Jisoo hold his mouth in disbelief.

He was staring at a guy who facing them with unbelievable eyes.

"Say it again?"

"I dont think I love her anymore."

Jisoo or Joshua look at Scoups and exchangings their gazes as a man infront of them said something that make everyone would never believe it.

Yoon Jeonghan, a friend that always pull a pranks and jokes around.

Are now saying that he didnt love her anymore.

"But, Jeong; she's your wife. And you both have married for three years. We didnt see any problems between you two."

Scoups said and receive a sighs from Jeonghan.

"Molla, these days, I didnt feel any light to go home and I dont feel like, we will be happy like we used to be on future."

Now they see how serious Jeonghan is.

He's not joking or lied.

Indeed, its about his feelings.

"Han, remember Yoon Jeongyi. Did you still dare to let Jeongyeon go and let your daughter know her parents didnt love each other anymore?"

Joshua asked that makes Jeonghan ruffles his hair.

He looks down and play his fingers on the coffee mug he ordered.

The issues make Scoups and Joshua worried so bad, cause they know Jeonghan loves Jeongyeon so much.

But suddenly his heart changed?

"Alright, Jeong; listen to me."

He look up to see Scoups bend his head a little closer to him.

"How about start it everything where it suppose to be start?"

"Mwo?"

Jeonghan tilt his head in confusion.

"Try to do or bring where you both begin to love each others. Maybe that will help you assure yourself, either you still love her or not anymore."

He silence for a while to process how he will do it again.

Scoups and Joshua may be right on advising him as Scoups already married to Nayeon for past four years; maybe that is why the eldest advices more better than anyone.

To be honest, Jeonghan didnt say his loves to Jeongyeon gone hundred percens.

He just dont feel a joy to feel love again.

At same time, he dont wanted to let Jeongyeon go cause because of her; Yoon Jeongyi, a fairy of their family existed.

His daughter is so much like her mother that inherited the beauties.

And he always admired how gorgoues his daughter like how he amazed Jeongyeon attraction.

"Fine, I'll try my best."

●●●●●●

*click!*

"I'm home."

He close the door and was about to step into the living room.

But the sight of messy space, make his sighs as he know his wife didnt do the chores.

Or maybe she cant.

*baby's crying!*

Jeonghan make his way to upstairs after took a glance on kitchen, noticed a food was served might for him.

"Honey?"

As soon he push the door, he saw she was struggling carrying a nine months-old baby in her arms.

"Oh, babe. I'm sorry I didnt know you're home. I-I will put her asleeo for a while."

Jeonghan silence for a while before clear his throat.

He then makes his way more closer to her.

"Let me do it."

Jeongyeon was surprise for it but she give the baby to him cause she know he can handle his owm daughter.

"I-I'll heat your foods for a while."

She rush out from their room until it only between him and Jeongyi.

He look at his baby.

"My sunshine."

●●●●●●

"Go on date?"

Jeonghan nodded while finishing his good, Jeongyeon was left clueless.

Its been months they didnt have a proper date between them. She respected him as a very busy manager mall.

"B-but what about our girl?"

"Seungkwan offered to babysit her. At least, we had our own time just two of us."

Jeongyeon still blank as Jeonghan just blurred it without any thoughts of how would they react.

But maybe its not that bad to accept the plan he made.

"If you say so, well I'll say yes."

●●●●●●

One hour, two hours, three hours, twelve hours; until it took in half days they have go date like Jeonghan sure his wife loves it.

He brings her to where they first met, the first place they date, place he proposed her and where they enjoyed together.

He realised now.

Everything.

To be honest, its all his fault.

Now he know why he thought he didnt love her anymore.

He didnt appreciate her much as how she does to him as soon he being her husband three years ago.

"Jeongyeon, saranghae."

She frown while scoop another spoon of ice cream they shares.

"Mwo? Is something wrong?"

Jeonghan chuckles and move her hand away from his forehead when she wanted to check his temperature.

He grins at his wife.

It better to not tell her what he felt these days about their relationship.

Enough only he know how to fix it.

And he wont wasted his second chance for his small family that he build with Jeongyeon.

"I just wanna say I love you, Yoon Jeongyeon. I always be."

Jeongyeon grins and nod before she pinch his cheek.

"Nado, you're the only man for me, babe."

He nod and watch her finish their ice creams cause he knew she deserves it.

As much how she sacrificed her life for their daughter and how she gave up her job to raise their baby.

It was a choices that he should salute so much to her.

Because she gaves up everything just for him and their marriage.

That is why, he cant let her go from him.

Cause he promise that he will always love her until end of his life.

"Always will love you, Yoon Jeongyeon."

♧♧♧♧♧