6》WonMina-Sudden Develop

♧♧♧♧♧

*kriiiing kriiing!*

Mina was walking through hallway towards canteen where her friends were waiting for her.

She just finished her chemistry class with Tzuyu, but that girl was nowhere to be found.

Maybe she's in the washroom.

As Mina make her way to her locker, she accidently bumped into someone.

"Auch!"

She whinch in pain and luckily she didnt fall, but the hit was kinda rough to her.

"Cant you use your eyes properly?!"

Mina could feel her blood boiling and quickly turn around to see a 182 cm tall guy with neat formal school uniform, was scolding her for no reason.

She wrap her arms on her chest with her gazes full of unacceptable look.

"You the one who should check your eyes! I was walking in peace and you, should probably stop running through hallway!"

He grin his teeth before fully facing his body to her.

He then bend his body a little.

"Say who the one get the second place inside our class for midyear exam."

Mina hissed and was about to hit him before he step back away.

But his finger pointed to her face.

"This time you safe; but soon, I will get you, Myoui Mina."

He turn around and walk away leaving Mina stomp her feets hard on the floor with gripping her hands tight.

The more she look at him walking away, the more her blood keep boiling as she wont forget about what happend this morning.

Where she was in second place inside their class and he, completely crash her position as a first top student.

For their midyear exam last two months.

"Screw you, Jeon Wonwoo! You such a jerk!"

Mina turn around and stomp her feet to her locker.

And there, she saw her three friends waiting for her.

"Girl, what's with that face?"

A name tag show a name, Hirai Momo while another person was busy on her locker, Minatozaki Sana.

And the last one, Chou Tzuyu who just back from washroom.

"That jerk guy, Jeon damn Wonwoo just bumped on my shoulder and wont even say apologize! He even talked back about our class's grades!"

Tzuyu whinch as she in the same class with Mina.

And this morning was not a good start.

If it wasn't Wonwoo get the first place, Mina wont be that moody. Especially when he look at her with too much arrogant when teacher told her under his grade.