Deidamus Estate...

"Master, where is Lady Eurielle?" Clayton asked.

He was currently discussing with him about the rebellion but the discussion suddenly went to a wrong turn.

The Grand Duke just glared at Clayton.

"Shut up."

Sooner or later, they'll have to commit treason. And it needs to be successful.

No, it will be successful.

They only need one sign in order to begin it.

"Theo is looking for her."

*SLAM*

The door got banged opened and Theo's appearance was seen.

"Ah, the dog finally arrived." Clayton chuckled.

"Where is Eurielle?" The Grand Duke asked.

Theo fell silent.

His whole presence was filled with bloodlust.

He couldn't forget that scene he saw earlier. And feeling Eurielle's cold hands were the worst.

"Hey what the hell's going on?" Clayton covered his nose since the bloodlust was too strong.

"What happened?"

"Rielle... she's hurt. There was blood. And her hands were cold. No heartbeat at all." Theo mumbled.

Hearing this, both Clayton and the Grand Duke suddenly went silent.

"Theo. Speak in a language that I can understand." The Grand Duke uttered.

"What happened to my daughter?" He grabbed both of Theo's shoulders and glared at him.

The presence of bloodlust appeared one after another, as if they were engulfing the whole area.

"She fell from the imperial tower." Theo answered.

"!!!"

"A f'cking knight pushed her. He kept saying that she needed to die for Abigail. Abigail is that bastard's fiancée."

"I only arrived after everything was done. There was blood on the ground and Rielle's hand was cold."

After hearing his explanation, The Grand Duke let him go.

"Where is she?"

"The slave has her. He said he'll heal her and he disappeared."

"I see. Clayton."

"Yes, Master." Clayton responded, his eyes glowed like a red-blood moon.

"Gather all the knights who are ready for battle and destroy the main palace. I'll take care of that royalty's filthy blood."

"Understood." Clayton speedily left after hearing the order.

"And Theo, you find that b'tch Abigail. Don't kill her yet. We don't want to send her directly to heaven. We need to let her have a taste of hell first."

Theo nodded. "I'll go now."

After Clayton and Theo left, The Grand Duke entered his room first.

Somewhere on the walls of his room, a huge portrait was hanged there.

It was the picture of his wife and Eurielle.

"I'll end the blood of the one who took you from me." He muttered.

She was Edith. She had strands of golden hair and eyes like sapphire.

It may be cliché to say but the Grand Duke fell for her at first sight. He got attracted to her beauty.

But she was a commoner.

The Grand Duke's step mother was the emperor's sister and she didn't like Edith for him.

But he was persistent and they got married in the end.

His step mother was persistent as well. She still didn't like Edith and asked the emperor a favor to get rid of her.

And that only happened after Edith gave birth to Eurielle. She got killed by an assassin that was sent by the emperor.

The time also arrived when he discovered that his step mother was the reason why his biological mother died. It was because of jealousy.

After that, the Grand Duke killed his own step mother.

The next one on his list was the emperor.

"He also dared to touch our daughter. But it's fine since I'll finally have our revenge."

'It's time to end this.'