Chapter 25: Villain Scientist (5)

Start from the beginning

"It's strange that the suspicious emperor didn't send anyone to follow..."

"You have two old servants who have been spies for many years, and the background of the rest is relatively innocent." Huang Fu told Song Xuyi the names of the two, hesitated for a while, and gave Song Xuyi a sign: "And your beloved Omega, she actually married you for someone else. The strange thing is that we can't find her origin at all. She seems to have appeared suddenly. The first place she appeared was a sea area of ​​Emperor Star. She was killed by An Omega named Zhou Sui was rescued, and Zhou Sui was arrested later, the emperor wanted to give Zhou Sui to you, but she secretly released Zhou Sui, and Li Daitao married you..."

Song Xuyi didn't expect Jiang Qianyu to know the male protagonist Zhou Sui, and it seems that he and Zhou Sui have a close friendship...

This was beyond Song Xuyi's expectation.

"This Omega of yours may be more powerful than you imagined." Huang Fu pondered over the words and looked at Song Xuyi's expression: "But we are inconvenient to interfere with your emotional affairs, and you are the person who has the most contact with her. The choice is up to you..."

...

Song Xuyi took the sign and went downstairs.

She first found a reason to meet with a few servants who had no problems alone, and gave them the signs. These servants were all trained militarily by the original body. Without Song Xuyi's explanation, she hid the signs next to her body and promised not to let anyone else See.

Finally, Song Xuyi took the remaining sign and returned to the room.

Song Xuyi came back early, and Jiang Qianyu hadn't fallen asleep yet. She was wrapped in a blanket and sat in front of the window, silently looking at the space outside the window.

Song Xuyi also didn't understand why Jiang Qianyu liked watching the space scene so much, and she never got bored of it for so long.

She clenched the sign in her hand, frowning slightly, not knowing how to give the sign to Jiang Qianyu.

The system gave Song Xuyi an idea: "Why don't you give it to her as a gift?"

"What kind of gift can this brand be?" Song Xuyi frowned: "Besides, the original body gave her many valuable things before, and Jiang Qianyu didn't even look at them..."

The system sighed sadly: "Then... just don't give it to her!"

"If she is gone, no one will overthrow the emperor, and the heroine Zhao Man will not die in battle. Maybe your mission will be completed..."

"How could it be that simple?" Song Xuyi bowed his head and said softly, "If one Jiang Qianyu falls, there will be countless Jiang Qianyu rising up. It is not Jiang Qianyu who overthrows the emperor, but the tens of thousands of people behind her. Omega and Beta..."

The system seemed to understand, but understood that Song Xuyi still wanted to save Jiang Qianyu's life: "Then what are you going to do?"

Song Xuyi pursed her lips, looked at the sleeping cabin where Jiang Qianyu rested at night, and narrowed her eyes.

"Attention all compartments, attention all compartments, the spaceship will arrive at the wormhole in half an hour, please enter the dormant compartment as soon as possible..."

The voice of the robotic machinery broadcasts from every room in the ship.

Song Xuyi got into the dormant cabin, and before closing the cabin door, Song Xuyi glanced out. Jiang Qianyu had already entered the dormant cabin, and the hatch was slowly closing...