Chapter 3 death and destruction part 1

Hello dear viewers, this is the third chapter of my azure lane book and I hope you like it.

Now I would've posted earlier but high school work is literally a thorn in my side but I managed to write it.

Also this chapter is long, like 5k-ish or more long

Please forgive this dragon for updating so late.

More notes at the end and comments votes are appreciated, I would like to know what you ,reader-san thinks of this chapter, anyway ACTION

recap

We left off when Yamato was given a fatal blow by the siren observer that killed her.

She had a strong will to stay alive but eventually death took her and the last thing I wrote was an orange fireball in the sky that was going to bring destruction on the sirens and that ship was Yamato which was being piloted by analyzer.

So before we jump into the main battle let's see from analyser's point of view when the invasion started.

POV Analyzer.

The AI of the ship could be seen inspecting some of the repairs done by the repair team and also those done by the manjuus

So far they had done a good job and analyzer begun to head inside the ship before loud alarms blared throughout the many rooms of the station, people stopped what they were and headed somewhere deep into the station.

Analyzer rushed to the bridge as he accessed the local communications and sifted through the channels before he found the right one.

~this is bad, cosmic portals have just appeared in space above the planet the mill... wait I'm getting more reports of portals opening in all cities, its ... It's an INVASION!~

The unidentified person said as analyzer powered up the Yamato for launch but just before he could leave the sounds of clamps filled the air as the Yamato was pinned in place.

Analyzer tried to hack the clamps to open but was stop by another AI. He was about to try again before a message popped up on the screen for the bridge.

"Attention all personnel, the Avrora station is currently under lockdown. All ships are not allowed to leave the station and all crew members should head for the bunkers immediately. This is an order from the admiral repeat this is a direct order from the admiral."

Analyzer stood there motionless as he struggled to think of what to do. Yamato was currently in the capital but he didn't want to defy orders from a person of rank, it was in his programming.

He subconsciously displayed a live video from the capitol showing buildings being blown up or toppled as the sirens fired their guns unopposed.