IT'S NOT WHAT I THOUGHT

Mulai dari awal

What's his name.... Ahh Abhijeet Rajput!

"Where's my sister?" He barged in.

"What?" I was confused for a moment. Oh is he talking about Gaytri?

"What have you done to her?" He again asked. He looked angry.

"What do you mean? She must be in palace"

"She's not!!! That's why I am asking you WHERE IS MY SISTER!!" 

"How can I know!!?" I was so tierd and my headache was on peak and this man was not helping it. "Because last time I checked you were her husband and she lives with you!"

"She's not in the palace she's not in hotel where is she!!??"

Hotel? Why would she go to hotel?

Wait don't tell me she ran from palace yesterday night!

"she was with Abhiraj bhaiya but when today Morning he checked she was not there. Her phone is unreachable. WHERE IS SHE??? AND WHY WAS MY SISTER CRYING YESTERDAY!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE..??..."

He was so much angry and was shouting in me. By now I felt like punching him.

I wasn't listing him but instead thinking what have I done and how stupid can she be to run away from palace like this.

Tsk such a attention seeker.

You are wrong here! First you blamed her for nothing and said what not. And now you are again giving her names.

My unconscious mind said.

Her thoughts have been coming in my mind since morning and now I feel frustrated.

"Why you care so much?? It's not like she's your real sister.... She's adopted anyways" I said as I was very irritated by his shits. I am already so tensed about my behaviour towards her.

"WHAT??" He shouted. "What did you said?Gaytri dii is.... Adopted? Who even told u this shit?"

"Priya said--"

"Don't tell me you actually belived that bitch!!"

"How can you talk that way about your sis--"

"She's not my sister goddamit!! She's the one who's adopted by our family, we thought it won't effect anything until she started showing her true colours "

I was shocked with this new found information.

"She Destroyed my sister's life, she took everything from her"

"How is that even possible...she" I was so stunned.

"Even you..." He said and left the office in anger.

Even me? What does he mean?

She was right, it was not her but Priya who is adopted. Does that mean whatever Priya told me about Gaytri that is also wrong.

ABHIRAJRAJPUT

ABHIRAJ
RAJPUT

"Where were you Jeet?" I asked as he entered the hotel. "I went to Achintya, hoping he would know about her"

This morning when I went to give her breakfast she was not in her room. I asked from staff the only thing I got to know was she went out at about 8 in the morning and now it's 12 Pm. We have no idea about her.

I was  tensed and called Jeet hoping she'll go back to Bharatpur but she was not there I wasn't planning to tell this to Jeet but he haven't left me until he got what he wanted. Radhika also have no idea about her.

"That BASTERED!" I clenched my jaw. "What should we do Bhai?"

"God Gaytri, where are you?" I sat on chair.

I got a call from ma.

Me: yes ma?

Ma: I heard Abhinav talking about Gaytri. Where is she?

Me: ma! Wo...(actually)...uh...

I don't know what to say, I can't even lie to her! Damn you nav!!!

Ma: Abhi!!! Why are you not saying anything? Where is Gaytri?

Me: ma! We'll find her, I told Abhinav to track her location. Till then please calm down ma.

As I hung up the call I saw....

"Achintya?"

The fuck is he doing here!?

"Why are you here?" I stood in front of him. "To look for my WIFE!"

"After whatever you did that to her?" I gritted my teeth. "What proof do you have that I did anything bad to your sister?" He too looked in a pretty bad mood.

He is right.... I have no proof.

But Gaytri was saying something about someone, I am still not sure whom she was talking about.

"Piss off!!!" I shouted and moved out.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

It's been half an hour since then and we haven't got any clue about her. Me and Jeet unfortunately Achintya too looked half of the city till then but she was nowhere to be found.

We were just looking for her as Jeet got the call.

"Hello?....Dii?... Oh god Gaytri Di? Where the hell are you??....."

_-_-_-_-_-_

Hello people!

It wasn't my plan to update the story today, as I am still working on next pre written chapters.

But I tried to be consistent *taliyan please* 😂😂

If you enjoyed reading then please vote and comment down your thoughts, I will love to know them.

Love,
Arcane 🖤