"Course I have!" Ruby said, "Jaune... Jaune is my best friend, he was there for me the first day I got here, he's almost like the brother I never had, what he may have done was wrong but I mean it's not like he robbed a bank! I don't see why Yang and Weiss are giving him a hard time!" Ruby said.

Blake nodded, "I understand where they're coming from, Jaune did fake his way in while people like Yang and Weiss worked hard to get into Beacon, but at the same time I have no right to judge Jaune, after all, I am an ex-terrorist,"

"Oh.. right," Ruby said with a wince. Then a sudden realization came to the young teen, "Wait... how did you apply for Beacon if you never went to one of the training schools?" Ruby asked.

Blake gave Ruby a dead stare before turning away and opening up her book. Not answering the young reaper.

"W-Wait! Blake! Are your transcripts fake too!?" Ruby

Blake glanced at her leader but then looked back at the book, "How else do you think I got in? You think I just told Ozpin "Hi, I'm Blake Belladonna, I'm an ex-terrorist, can I join Beacon!" and he let me in?"

Ruby stayed silent, before an awkward smile came to he lips, "I-I never really gave it much thought, hehe," Ruby replied.

Blake softly smiled at her leader before returning to her book, "You know, I'm sure that when he gets back, he's gonna be happy to see you," Blake said.

Ruby smiled, "You think so?" She asked.

Blake nodded, "He's like the brother you never had right? I'm sure Jaune thinks of you as a family just as you do," Blake told her leader.

Ruby nodded with a smile, "Thanks, Blake," Ruby said with a smile.

A knock came on their door and Ruby told them to come in, and when the door opened, a familiar head poked through the doorway.

"Hello Again," Pyrrha greeted with a smile.

Ruby waved at the female champion, "Hey Pyrrha!" Ruby greeted back. "What's up?" she asked.

"Oh, well dinner at the cafeteria is about to begin and they got dessert so I was wondering if you two would like to accompany me?" Pyrrha asked.

"Cookies?" Ruby asked with a raised brow and a smile.

Pyrrha smiled, "I'm sure they do," she said.

"Then what are we waiting for!" Ruby said quickly jumping down from her bunk.

"I'll catch up with you guys later," Blake said.

Ruby smiled at her teammate, "You're loss, Blake!" Ruby said, "Come on Pyrrha! Cookies are waiting!" Ruby proclaimed.

Pyrrha giggled as she and Ruby left the Dorm room and made their way to the cafeteria. Once they left, Blake continued reading her book, however, her mind now had also wondered about the blonde knight, truly wondering what he was doing at the time and how he was handling being out there alone or if he was doing anything at all, wondering if he may have given up and just decided to move on to a different career.

Yet, there was a small part of her that wanted him to come back, sure they weren't close, but Blake knew he was a good person, like Ruby and he deserved better than what happened, he was a faker but in a way, so was she. Finally, she closed her book and got up from her bed, and made her way out of the dorm and toward the cafeteria.

XXX

XXX

XXX

The time had come, it was time to pick up Vernal's weapon. 7 days had passed and the two along with Melissa and Oscar went into Matsunoki to pick up Vernal's DPCs at Mech-a-Weap, while also getting her, her own scroll. However, Melissa needed to run a few errands so she split away from them to do whatever it was she needed to do.