WTF?!?!

I started towards the woods to my secret hiding place. It's deep in the woods where only me, my parents, and Arron have ever been in. No one else even knows it excises.

As I walk deeper into the woods the sounds of nature surrounds us, its earthly aroma fills my lungs and I feel at peace. I know my baby is relaxing too because he snuggles in to my chest even more.

After a long walk and by long I mean long walk there was a faint sound of water running and a trail leading me to my get away place... my tree house.

Kale's POV

I woke up in heaven, with strong muscular arms wrapped around my body. I snuggled closer to the heat source, my hands gripping his shirt making sure he won't move.

My still sleepy eyes decided to continue my nap and closes bringing me back in to dream land, and the last thing I heard was the deep chuckles slowly lullabying me back to sleep.

Lucas' POV

I walk up the ramp to the tree house, opened the door and stepped inside, turning on all the lights as I walked towards the bedroom.

I laid him on the bed and laid my self beside him, wrapping my arms around him. I laid like that for a few minutes before Kale groaned, and man, did that do a number on me. And what made it worse was that right after wards he snuggled even closer to me, his soft body pressed against mine, his soft hands gripping my shirt, his perfect little head tucked under my chin.

I chuckled at the picture, before kissing him on his head and feeling something twitch. My curiosity got the best of me and I slowly pulled off his beanie, and what I saw were.... Cat ears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for the votes and views. and please continue to comment because I love to read what you guys think.

I just want to say that you still can be a character, you just have to go back to the 'more characters' chapter and follow what I tell you to, but it will take a while for you to show up because I have to work you in. You might end up as a cashier or one of the students because I can't add any more main or supporting characters. Really sorry.😔