Chp. 8

Hey guys. There is no excuse for not updating, I was just really lazy and I didn't want to right anything. That and I've been obsessed with 5 seconds of summer! They are an Australian band😆and they are so talented! I really want to meet them but I can't.😕 Luke Hemmings is lead vocalist and plays the guitar, Calum hood plays the bass and is also vocals, Michael Clifford plays guitar and vocals, and Ashton Irwin is drums and vocals.
Please check them out I love them so much! The video is of their original song 'Heartbreak girl' please listen to them.☺️ I'm really sorry for the rant about 5sos and the wait for updates. love you guys.

Lucas' POV

"Dude who was that guy? Wasn't he the guy you picked over me?" Aaron said as he put on his shirt

"Yeah, his name is Kale."

"I heard Courtney say he's a gay slut."

"Since when did you listen to what that slut said" I said angrily

"Whoa dude calm down, I'm not saying anything bad about your mate."

"How do you know that he's my mate" I said confusingly

"The way you looked at him says it all man, you were staring at him the entire time. I'm surprised he didn't notice."

"Phss-I was-I wasn't staring at him the entire time...i was just..."

"No dude you were staring at him everyone noticed"

"Shit, do you think he even knows that I'm his mate? I mean he reacts every time I touch him, but he doesn't show that he knows."

"I don't know dude, but you better tell everyone before you leave or Courtney's going to make his life a living hell."

"I know Aaron, lets just hope Kale doesn't reject me" I said as we left the locker rooms, heading towards the cafeteria.