He's the alpha?!?!?

Pic of Arron

Kale's POV

Tweeeeeeet (sound of a whistle)
"Alright ladies line up! Today we're playing capture the flag. Lucas blue team Christen red team, Christen picks first! Both of you pick 10 people I'll pick the rest for you." Said Coach Harden as we lined up.

Christian began to pick "Alex"
Then Lucas "Kale"
I froze, and everyone turned to look at me. I began to walk towards Lucas , head down and blushing.
Christian still staring at us stuttered "T-Tristan"
But Lucas went on like it was no big deal "Aaron"

By the time everyone was on teams me and Annabelle were on the same team along with Courtney and her poise who was still glaring at me. Suddenly Courtney strutted towards Lucas with her chest trusted out making them seem even bigger then they are.

"Hey Lukey, thanks for letting me be on your team" she said latching on to Lucas' arm and pressing her boobs to it. For some reason I felt a pang of rage and growled softly, my tail puffing up slightly around my waist.

A look of disgust flashed on to Lucas' face witch was quickly covered up by a fake smile "Your welcome but I didn't pick you, couch did" he said pulling his arm away from her.

"But you just didn't pick me causes you didn't have enough room!" She said gripping his shirt, pushing her boobs on his chest, Sounding desperate.

"Sure what ever you say" Lucas said between his teeth pushing her away. Courtney made a 'hum' sound and stomped back to her poise, continuing to glare at me.

Lucas made his way to me and placed his hand on the small of my back, calming me.

~|time skip|~ to the end of the game

In the end we won, which was amazing considering Courtney and her poise stood around trying to trip me while Annabelle and I was running around trying to pull flags and defending our flag. I started to walk towards the locker rooms but was stopped by a voice calling my name. I turned around to see Lucas "hey, great job out there!" Said Lucas flashing a million dollar smile.

A blush creeped up on my face, I looked down and looked at him through my bangs "th-thanks"

Suddenly one of Lucas friends came over giving him a noogy "bro, come on what took you so long" said Lucas friend "Oh your talking to someone, I'm Aaron" giving me a smile. He was also good looking with brown hair and a chiseled face and his 6'3 fit body.

"yes I was, now can you let go?" Lucas said in a slightly agitated tone

"No, their serving hamburgers at lunch and I'm starving" he said while dragging Lucas to to locker rooms, before I can introduced self.

Giggling softly at the sight and followed them, but before I can open the door I was pulled back making me fall to my butt and my glasses fall off. Suddenly I being pulled up by the collar of my shirt. "Stay away from my man, slut" said Courtney.

"I thought you were going after the alpha?" I said in a weak voice

She sneered and said in an agitated voice "He is the alpha! So stay away!" Throwing me to the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ please comment and tell me what you think and vote!! And thank you for 2K+ views and 115 votes!!! And thank you for understanding with last week! 🙇😘😘