A Film by Dale Squires

Start from the beginning

"Nice. I've always wanted a Plexiglas podium." He joked as he moved to stand behind it, the class laughing at his joke. "Uh, what happened to your shoe?" He asked Robbie.

"Oh, it was taken by street toughs." Robbie answered.

"Hey! Is it true you're going to directing Johnny Depp's new movie?" Tori excitedly asked, raising her hand.

"Uh, looks that way, yeah."

"That even excites me." Damien said, as he stared at the ground. The whole class looked over at him, scooting their chairs away from him.

"Dale! There he is. Oh, my God, there he is!" Trina exclaimed, a group of people following her as they busted into the room.

"Dale... there he is. Oh my God, there he is!" The group yelled, as they jumped and pushed.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!" Our teacher yelled, now standing in front of them. "What is going on here?" He asked.

"Cat sent out a mass text message that Dale squires is here!" Trina cheesed.

Cat put her phone in the air, smiling. "I love mass texting!"

"Come on, come on, come on, come on! Hey, hey, guys, you can't—"

"Hi, Dale! I hear you're directing the new Johnny Depp movie and guess what? I'd be perfect! Here's my head shot." Trina said, holding up her headshot.

"All right. Hey, hey, hey, hey!" Our teacher yelled, getting their attention. "If you are not in this class, then leave."

Trina turned towards the group of people that was backing up out of the room, "Yeah. Yeah, you heard the man. Go on. Get out. Schoochie, schoochie!" She shooed. Once they we're all gone and the doors closed, Trina turned back around, smiling at our teacher. "Hey."

"You too, Trina." He said, his arms crossed.

"But I'd look so good next to Johnny Depp in a movie! Please, Dale?" She peaked around our teacher, looking at Dale.

"Tori, Y/n, can you make your sister leave?" Our teacher asked, looking at us.

"Trina, stop embarrassing us or we're gonna embarrass you." Tori shrugged.

"Don't threaten me!" Trina said, offended.

I sighed, rolling my eyes. "When Tori and I we're 5 and Trina was six, our family went to the mall just before Christmas—"

"Don't say it!"

"And she peed!" Tori continued.

"Tori...!" She yelled.

"On Santa Claus!" Tori and I exclaimed, watching as she scurried out.

"Thank you, girls. Dale?" Our teacher thanked, gesturing for Dale to continue.

"All right. What were we talking about?" He asked.

"In all fairness, I did have a bladder infection!" Trina rushed out as she peaked her head through the door.

"Go!" Tori and I yelled.