Marvel Fanfics

Natasha Romanoff as she grew up in the Red Room, including her training, interaction with Dreykov himself, and possibly meeting Clint Barton.

Natasha Romanoff and Wanda Maximoff (interchangeable with Maria Hill) where they are on a mission together, get stranded undercover, and end up falling in love.

Steve Rogers, Sam Wilson, and Natasha Romanoff in what happened during their three years on the run.

Fluff on Natasha Romanoff's father-daughter relationship with Nick Fury and how that came to be, include Maria Hill.

Natasha Romanoff with the Barton family, mostly fluff, maybe some angst?

Steve Rogers and Pepper Potts basically being besties and having to constantly clean up after Tony.

Peter Parker and Morgan Stark being absolute best friends. 

Bruce Banner and Natasha Romanoff relationship if it was actually good and went somewhere other than Bruce abandoning Natasha for a spaceship. 

Loki and Natasha Romanoff but they become friends and constantly laugh about what happens in Avengers with the whole Clint and Banner possession situation, and it annoys the crap out of everyone.

Just a fluff piece about what the Avengers do when they are just at the compound on a normal day together and don't have to be superheroes. Include sibling-like banter, some angst, maybe some love triangles, definitely someone not locking the door on the bathroom and their yelling being heard throughout the compound when someone else walks in on them either using the toilet or taking a bath/shower. 

Tony Stark and Natasha Romanoff fluff pieces, basically acting like siblings and best friends, and definitely getting on the other Avengers' nerves. 

Steve Rogers and Natasha Romanoff bonding after the events of The Winter Soldier.

Wanda Maximoff and how she was trained to become an Avenger, include Steve, Nat, and Clint, maybe some jealousy between Wanda and Clintasha friendship.

IF PIETRO DIDN'T DIE.

If Natasha Romanoff were saved by trading in the soul stone, include reunion with Clint, maybe have Steve come back with them instead of staying with Peggy, possibly some Romanrogers.