Use The Omni-Tool

Start from the beginning

"Did you have a horrible nightmare?! Are you in pain?!". Naturally, Inko's first reaction after hearing that explanation was a great sense of anguish for her son.

After everything that had happened to Izuku, she was very apprehensive about everything related to the green-haired boy's health.

"No mom, I'm fine. It was just a bad dream. Nothing for you to worry about...I'm getting late, I should g...". Once he took his breakfast bowl, Izuku turned around and tried to leave the dining room, but his mother soon prevented him from leaving when she reached out to take one of his arms.

"Izuku! Wait!...", She squeezed and then stroked one of her son's hands a little in an attempt to comfort him. She still had a feeling that something was wrong so she couldn't help but act overprotective.

Then, she expressed one of the distressing ideas that still crossed her mind as she thought that maybe that was one of the reasons for her son's strange behavior:

"...Listen baby. I still disagree with you going back to school so soon. You don't need to push yourself to that level to be prepared for the final exams this semester. I've already talked to the professors and given your situation, none of them object to you taking remedial classes online; you're still in time to stay home until the final exams of the penultimate semester arrive and then..."

"Mother, don't worry. I'm fine, I swear. My Quirk has done wonders for my body and I don't feel any pain or tiredness anymore...", After being held by his mother, Izuku turned around and hugged her for a brief moment.

Inko returned the gesture and then the green-haired boy looked into her eyes as he faked a smirk just before enunciating with a bit of sarcasm the following:

"...It was just an occasional bad dream that gave me these {Pyjak} eyes~, that's all. Hmmmm and about your proposal of online classes, I'll repeat what I told you when you proposed it to me 15 days ago: I'll die of boredom if I'm behind a computer all day long; my brain will be as slow as an {Elcor's} when it speaks English~ So I'd rather receive face-to-face classes than online classes a thousand times. Believe me, I don't feel uncomfortable going to school. In these last 10 days, I've gotten used to going to high school again...And besides, having the company of my classmates and teachers is more interesting than using a computer...Yes, definitely more interesting"

He lied to her to protect her because he didn't want his animic problems to become her problems too.

And so he turned around again and continued on his way to the door of his house while he thought about the real reasons behind his return to school: Of course he was not interested in receiving primitive classes (how would javik say), since he had already received a first class (and much more advanced) education in that other world. The real reason he decided to return to that institute a little over a week ago was because he had unresolved issues at that school and he planned to resolve them once and for all, so staying home for online classes was not an option.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine. Everything will be fine from now on, I promise. I'm already running late. I Should Go". Just as he opened the front door, he turned his face and said those brief parting words to his mother...

"Hmmm. I'll believe you...", Who still seemed to have a face full of doubts despite everything he had said. A part of her felt that she was acting too overprotective due to the fear of losing him again, but another part of her still sensed that Izuku was hiding something bad that had happened to him for some reason ,"...Be very careful!...", But since she had no way of being sure if she was just being paranoid or not, at that moment she could only sigh in defeat just before she said goodbye to Izuku, who was already running down the hallway of the building ,"...Uuuh? Come to think of it...He's said those words on more than one occasion...What's it supposed to be a... Piyak? and a... ILcor?...Are they one of the characters in his comics?", Inko blinked in confusion after realizing the above but wouldn't pay too much attention to the matter since she had to get ready for work.