ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ꜱɪʀ

Start from the beginning

"This place looks nice" I say looking around my surroundings to see new ornaments around the whole area.

"I agree" she says looking around. We both look at the menu and it seem this place was a normal restaurant just that it opened recently.

"Hey my name is Mike I'll be the waiter for you. What would you guys like?" Mike asked as he had a piece of paper and a pen. I look at the menu once again before I say what I wanted.

"I would like chicken with fries" I say as he starts to write down what I said soon to take Yelena's order.

"What would you like young sir?" He asked looking at Yelena. I stayed silent since Yelena gave me a weird look.

"I would like the classic chicken wings" she says. He writes that down he soon looks at us
"What would the drink be?" he asked.

"I will take a water" We both said in union.

"Ok the food will be up soon" He said as he walked away.

"Why did you stop me from correcting him?" I asked confused she just smiled.

"Let him believe, let's see if this works to our favor." She said with a small smirk on her face. I wasn't sure what she was planning or what she was thinking but i didn't think too much of it.

Shortly after the waiter came back with our waters and placed it on the table. He walked off and we just looked at each other before saying anything.

"So can you tell me about the argument you had with your dad?" She asked as she took a sip of the water. I hesitated remembering how it all played out.

"I was going to wait for Pieck to tell both of you but it's been difficult. Basically after we talked I went into my house and before I could say anything my Dad came from nowhere talking about it. He then threatened me telling me that he'll send me back to Eldia." I say drinking my water to keep my cool.

Yelena puts her hand on top of my fist and caresses the side of it with her thumb. "Well I can't necessarily say that it was in the heat of the
moment because I don't know. but I can say that he's not here right now. I shouldn't have brought that up." She apologized as she tried to not make matters worse.

"No its fine really I'm just mad about his responses least to say" I assure her trying to comfort her. She just smiles and removes her hand from mine as soon as the waiter came by.

"Here you guys go" he said placing the plates with the food we ordered.

"since you guys are new here and you two kiddos wanted to have a cute date, I decided to pay for you guys" He said with a soft smile on his face. I smiled back and so did Yelena.

"Thank you so much sir we'll be coming back" Yelena said with a small smile. He just nodded and walked off to answer the other customers. So this is what she meant when she said play it off.

"Look at that seems we got lucky" I say soon after I burst into laughter. Not so long after Yelena does too as we both replayed the situation on our heads.

"Definitely payed off" Yelena said calming her laughter. We both stop laughing and began to eat.

"These wings are good" Yelena says As she dips them in sauce.