Y/n glanced over at Bucky again. She felt a rush of relief and love when she stared into his eyes. She was so glad to have him back. So grateful that the snap wasn't permanent.

"What have we missed while we've been gone?" She asked him.

"A lot." Bucky laughed lightly. "Stark had a kid."

Y/n's draw dropped. "Tony has a kid? No way!" She said

"Yeah, her name is Morgan, she's five years old." Bucky said, smiling at her shocked expression.

"That's great." She said,

Bucky looked down at the floor for a moment before he glanced back up again, he was fiddling with her hand slightly.

"I'm glad you're ok. You gave me quite the scare back there." He said. He had a concerned look in his eyes as he recalled the battle.

"I'm sorry, you gave me a scare too though. When you turned to dust I thought you were gone forever." She said earnestly, her heart hurt as she remembered it.

"I'm sorry too." Bucky said, smiling over at her. He gave her hand a tight squeeze and she felt herself relax. More relaxed than she had felt in a long time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n swung open the door of her car, stepping out onto the ground that was covered in leaves and plants.

She glanced ahead at the house that she was visiting, it was more like a cabin, a really big cabin at that. But it was stunning. Well she wasn't expecting anything less from a house that Tony Stark had built.

It was near a lake and in the woods, it was a beautiful location. The type of peace that Tony deserved to have after all the chaos of his life.

Y/n walked through the forest covered path and up the wooden porch steps. She could hear chatter coming from inside. They were all getting together after defeating Thanos, before the guardians went back into space and Steve took the stones back.

Y/n felt her heart clench when she thought of Steve and the conversation they had just yesterday about his plans. His plan is to go back in time to Peggy and stay there.

Y/n knew that it was his choice, and she wanted her friend to be happy, but she couldn't help but feel upset about it. He was one of her best friends, he had saved her from HYDRA, she couldn't imagine life without him and now he was going to leave her.

She pushed her thoughts on Steve to the back of her mind and knocked on the front door of Tony's cabin. The door swung open and Tony Stark greeted her on the other side.

He looked much better than when she had last seen him. His wounds from the battle against Thanos were healing well. Tony stared at her with an unreadable emotion in his eyes. He smiled at her and stepped forwards, wrapping his arms around her shoulders and pulling her in for a tight embrace.

Y/n wrapped her arm around him. "Thank you." He whispered to her.

"It was no problem," y/n replied, squeezing him tightly before they both released each other.

"No problem? You saved my life." Tony said in disbelief

"Yeah, well...I wasn't gonna let you die." Y/n smiled lightly, she wasn't really sure what to say. She had saved his life, of course she did. She never would have turned her back and let him die.

Tony then put his arm around her shoulders and ushered her into the cabin. The avengers and the guardians were scattered around the room. All of them were engaged in conversation.

She turned her head to Tony again. "Best on how long it will take for Rhodey to say 'boom you looking for this.'" She said to him jokingly.

"10 dollars says he says it within an hour." Tony said back with a smile on his face.