Yang: "Well, remember, Ruby, you're not the only one going through initiation. If you wanna grow up, you're gonna have to meet new people and learn to work together."

Ruby: "Ugh! You sound like Dad!"

She shoves her weapon into the locker.

Ruby: "Okay, first of all: What does meeting new people have to do with fighting? And secondly: I don't need people to help me grow up! I drink milk!"

(Y/n): "Ruby I don't think that... you know what never mind, what about forming teams?"

Ruby: (suddenly nervous) "Um, I don't know, I... I'll just be on your guys' team or something..."

Yang and (Y/n) look at each other. Before nervously avoiding eye contact with Ruby, who's looking between the two pleadingly.

Yang nervously brings her hair around her shoulder and begins stroking it

Yang: "Maybe you should try being on someone else's team?"

Ruby looks at her sister in mock hurt before turning to (Y/n) who just continues to look the other way.

Ruby: "My dear sister and friend, are you implying you do not wish to be on the same team as me?"

(Y/n): "I didn't say that."
Yang: "What? No! Of course I do! I just thought... I don't know, maybe it would help you... break out of your shell!"

Ruby: "What the-?! I don't need to 'break out of my shell'! That's absolutely-"

Jaune: "Ridiculous!"

Jaune suddenly walks between Ruby and Yang holding a map of some sort and panicking.

Jaune: "There's no way I put my gear in locker 636 yesterday! I would've remembered having to count that high! Why does this have to happen today?"

(Y/n): "Uhhhh Jaune? Your stuff is right here..."

Jaune stops and turns to see (Y/n) pointing at the locker right next to his.

Jaune chuckles nervously and rubs his neck

Jaune: "Oh... right..."

Weiss: "So, Pyrrha, have you given any thought to whose team you'd like to be on? I'm sure everyone must be eager to unite with such a strong, well-known individual such as yourself!"

(Y/n) feels a shudder go up his spine at the clearly manipulative voice of Weiss from behind him. He turns and sees her speaking with a red haired girl who must be Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: "Hmm... I'm not quite sure. I was planning on letting the chips fall where they may."

Weiss: "Well... I was thinking maybe we could be on a team together."

Pyrrha: "Well, that sounds grand!"

Weiss: "Great!"

Weiss immediately turns and begins scheming like an evil mad scientist.

Mental Weiss: This will be perfect! The smartest girl in class combined with the strongest girl in class! Together we will be unstoppable! I can see it now! We'll be popular! We'll be celebrities! We'll get perfect grades! Nothing can come between us now!