T H R E E • "What If?"

Hindi talaga ako makapaniwala na nag date kaming dalawa ni Janus Ryle. I want him to be my boyfriend even though he just got over the break up, hehe just kidding. I really feel that he gives me a motive that makes me fall for him more and more.

"who drove you home?" I stopped fantasizing when I heard papa's voice.

"just my friend, Janus" I replied.

"come inside and change your clothes too, you must have dried out of sweat" he said and go inside.

I also entered the house and went to my room when suddenly my phone rang and I answered it.

< On Call >

"are you home?" Ava asked.

"yes, Janus just drove me home" I answered.

"sorry about earlier, hindi na kase kami nakisali sa pinag uusapan niyo ni JR" she said.

"that's okay, Janus and I had a great time together, we just went to the mall" I said.

"well that's good to here, I'm going to hang up the phone because mommy is calling me, bye CA" she said at ibinaba niya na ang call.

I was about to get dressed when I thought of calling Janus to ask if he was home.

< Calling... >

"yes Avery?" he asked. His voice is attractive even on a phone call.

"are you home?" I asked.

"yes, I just came home—thank you because I spend my whole day with you Avery, I really had a great time with you" he said. Mas lalo na ako Janus.

"wala yon—so, see you tomorrow na lang ulit I guess..." I said.

"sure, I'll hang—" he couldn't finish what he was going to say when I suddenly spoke.

"wait, can we have recess together tomorrow?—I mean kasama natin sila Vince bukas" I said.

"you just want to be with me Avery, just kidding—sure, sabihin ko na lang sa kanila" he said. I really want to be with you always.

"okay, bye Janus Ryle Clement" pabiro kong sabi.

"bye Caroline Avery Beaumont" natatawa niya sabi at ibinaba na ang call.

Janus is quick to get comfortable with anyone he isn't very close to pero may ayaw ako sa ugali niya. The way he treats his girlfriend is the same way he treats his female friends. It's just unfair that his girlfriend or will be his girlfriend will be really hurt because of his behavior. It's good that I just like him, at least I don't love him. He's up to the standard of a friend but not to the standard of a boyfriend pero kung maging kami man, I hope his behavior will change.

I changed my clothes and made my bed. I just lay down and watched netflix. The series titled Wednesday just came out on netflix, my brother has been waiting for this for a long time because it is a good story.

Nasa pang limang episode na ako when suddenly someone knocked on my door...

"miss me?" I was surprised to see Sage...